Robojac Plus with Piston Dilldo, Robojac Pumping Cylinder,

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
sissymaidkatiebell

Robojac Plus with Piston Dilldo, Robojac Pumping Cylinder,

Post by sissymaidkatiebell »

Hello

I hope this is ok, im unable to do with anywhere else on the web it seams ad due to it being a rare and expensive 1 off item i hope this post can stay.

Im selling a, Robojac Plus

INCLUDED:

Piston Dildo,
Robojac Pumping Cylinder,
Robojac Sleeve
speed control
All pipes
Power cable

Please click the link for some pictures:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/21276552@ ... 5537445618

BASICALLY THE WORKS!

The story here is i sell spanking machines and thought these would be a great idea too add these into the the package so as you were spanking you would also be milked.
Well having ordered them on the 26th of may they finally arrived a week ago. this was after i had spent over £150 pounds and had to talk to HMRC who thought they could be a bomb and i had to explain exactly what they were....
Sadly thought when i got it, it was broken, the main board had had the main processor ripped off it.
At this point i had enough and decided that i did not wish to stock these machines due to the length of time it takes for them to get too you, Having to speak to HMRC about why i wish to bring a robotic maturbator into the country. and then having to fix the machine due to damage.

So im now selling it. dont worry about the damage its been totally fixed, i am electrician by trade so it was child's play for me:)

£600 for the lot, you can pick it up you can see it working. im more than happy to work with you.
In fact cash would be lovely:)

The machine is now it working better in my view than a Venus 2000, the pump is bigger, the air flow is bigger and its less likely to overheat! plus its in the tool box and you dont have to have it on display.

thanks for looking:)
IllegalSuch

Re: Robojac Plus with Piston Dilldo, Robojac Pumping Cylinde

Post by IllegalSuch »

i suggest looking for local "kink parties". This is something that would probably be better actually physically shown off than somewhere like on here. Just my 2 cents.
sissymaidkatiebell

Re: Robojac Plus with Piston Dilldo, Robojac Pumping Cylinde

Post by sissymaidkatiebell »

I don't rearly go to any. But if more than happy to demo it if people want to come look. Naturally though not used I would want to keep it that way till bought.

There are reviews videos all over the Internet if you want to see one.