Locked up

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
mychastitydesires

Locked up

Post by mychastitydesires »

Hello, I am locked up in a cb6000s. What would you say is the best way to keep myself selflocked for a period of time? Eg. should I post the key to myself, should I put it in a location that would take me out of my way to collect, should there be some sort of humiliation to get the key earlier? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have added a photo for your viewing pleasure moderator's comment: and I've removed it for violation of forum rules. Please read them.
Last edited by bound_jenny on 06 Jun 2015, 10:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Forum rules violation re photos of genitalia
Red_Husky

Re: Locked up

Post by Red_Husky »

How are you doing the selflocked? Did you plan n days to be locked or did you plan to stay lock as much you can? If you planed to stay n days lock failing it you should ask for punishment. If you didnt planed how much to stay lock, then you should do something to earn/get the key, also depends how difficulty you want to make it.

Like in case of putting the key to a location, you can easily put the key close to any easy accessible location or to put it far & hard accessible location. You can put it in the mail box or in a safe deposit box.
Like in case of humiliation, you might need to do whats so easy that you can do it right now, or you might need to do what take courage to do it and you cant decide it easily. One humiliation task could be, get naked in the woods or another humiliation task would be get naked on the street with nobody around or another get naked on the street with people around or another get naked on the street with people around and those people need to see you naked.
mychastitydesires

Post by mychastitydesires »

Planned on a set amount of days. And if I can't make it I was hoping of some sort of punishment system that I must go through or do if I release early.

Thanks for a few ideas, will keep them in mind
amvetsb

Post by amvetsb »

So, that was back in June. Have you figured out your chastity game/adventure/session/lifestyle yet?
For me, I also self lock into various chastity devices that I own, and use a variety of methods of keeping my keys away from me. Firstly, my chastity began as an add-on to self bondage which I have been doing for years. Only recently have I started wearing chastity devices without other forms of (self-)bondage. If you are serious about locking your bits up where you can't unlock them for any amount of time and are committed to fulfilling a session, consider several on-line virtual keyholder sites. If you do decide that you are ready to commit to "giving up your keys", then you will need some basics: a common and easily available (in most parts of the world) key lock box, a lockable chastity device (which you already have), a camera (I use a scanner for the box, and my phone for verification) and access to the internet (another obviously achieved step). Search this site for "emlalock" and read up on that site, how to set up sessions there, and then check the site out itself. You can easily set up "test" sessions to get the hang of it. I use that site more than the others, as it is free and has the most options and is very easy to navigate. A far simpler site to just hold the combo to your box is http://keyholder.r307.com which is totally basic, no frills, no games, nothing but a place to stick your combo. There are others, but I personally don't recommend them.
THAT SAID,.,. you can find the key boxes online for under $20, at just about any hardware store for about $35 or more, or if you want to reinvent the wheel, you can make one using combination locks and a metal box (ammo cans at the local military surplus store work well).
If you decide to go with any sort of site or service that will keep your access to your keys, get the hang of it, and actually lock yourself for a couple of sessions, then the challenge is to involve someone else, the human interaction stage.... Start off setting up your own session as you would have by now, but "offer" it to a keyholder. At first, find someone that you think you can trust, and go with a simple enough session that you have already set up the minimum and maximum time limits. Eventually, you could go to extremes of randomness, or to the extent of letting someone else set everything up and you not have any idea when you will be released.... Scary, but it's also a thrill.
Best of luck!
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

One way for a few days is to find a postal holiday on Monday and then mail yourself the key after the Saturday collection has been made in that box.
(Or, to add another day, if you work in a building where there is no Saturday collection, then mail it after work on Friday.)

And if there is a bank holiday, the safe-deposit box will be unavailable while the bank is closed for the weekend.