Chastity dilemma

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
EJL666

Chastity dilemma

Post by EJL666 »

Well I haven't been doing chastity for very long, but after months of trail and error I have managed to get my CB6000S right so I can wear it for weeks no problems and that I cannot get out of it.

I wanted a challenge and I wanted someone to physical hold the keys, it then came to me.

There is this really hot girl at work who I really would love to get with and I thought I would give her the keys to hold for me.

So I told her I need to save some money for the month and not spend it so I asked her if she could look after the keys for me she thought it was for a money box, so that at the end of the month I would have enough money to pay for my car tax I told her. She agreed :lol:

So I gave her both the keys and locked on the Chastity device, the month was up last week but she had been away on holiday so it was an extra week, but not an issue I told her by text.

We had a staff party last weekend and we were talking away and one thing lead to another and we went back to her house, things were getting hot and see stripped off and started to undress me, I had forgot about what I was wearing and she discovered it and was like OMG what the hell.

I explained I was experimenting and that it wouldn't be a problem as she had got the keys.
She told me if I want out I had to please her and I spent most the night sexually pleasing her for no return.

She told me she had left the keys in her locker at work and that I could get them when we worked together next, she turned up with the keys round her neck on her neck less and said I had to be very good and go everything she wants if I want to get out. She told me that she now owns my cock not me and I'm her slave boy.

This is just what I want but never ever thought it would happen like this, but yet I'm worried she won't let me out.
She knows it's driving me mad that were at work and I can see the keys around her neck but can't get them.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad
Play safe

EJL
cdinbonds

Re: Chastity dilemma

Post by cdinbonds »

Be happy! (for now.) She obviously enjoys this, and you get to please Her. Since you wanted to get to know Her and you have to be nice, She will also get to know you. Things may work out the way you wanted. If something does go wrong, you get in a fight or break up and She refuses to give you the keys, a simple bolt cutter or angle grinder (dangerous!) will get you out. For that matter, those small locks are not that hard to pick.

Enjoy it while you can.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

seems you lucked out on your 1st try.

enjoy your denial, as i'm sure she will.

you probably already have about 4k facebook envies.
[
chasteed

Post by chasteed »

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

EJL666 wrote:.....

This is just what I want but never ever thought it would happen like this, but yet I'm worried she won't let me out.
She knows it's driving me mad that were at work and I can see the keys around her neck but can't get them.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad
You got what you wanted, enjoy it!

And all you need to do to end it, is to destroy the device. You are basically only "caught" for as long as you really want to be.
A quality diagonal pliers/ side cutter will make short work of polycarbonate.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

It doesn't even take pliers. Just twist the padlock and the post will snap. Its designed to do that.
lj

Post by lj »

LockedLad wrote:It doesn't even take pliers. Just twist the padlock and the post will snap. Its designed to do that.
which is why I have a JailBird - stainless steel needs a bit more than a quick twist :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

There is nothing more exciting than the roar of an angle grinder near your genitals!
:shock:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:There is nothing more exciting than the roar of an angle grinder near your genitals!
:rofl: ROFLMAOPIMP :rofl:

Keep that up and you'll make me spit my coffee all over my computamathingy....

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Sir Cumference wrote:There is nothing more exciting than the roar of an angle grinder near your genitals!
this reminds me of a scene in "preaching to the perverted". LOL
[
lj

Post by lj »

apologies for the thread diversion, but a quick story you might find amusing...

pal of mine cross-dressing during play with his Mistress. He's chained spread-eagled on the bed. Scene finishes, time to unlock. Fine until the last padlock on an ankle cuff. Broken, won't release. Asks Mistress to get the Dremel with the cutter blade...

Weeeee, buzzzzz, sparks ! Sets fire to stocking. Drops Dremel on the floor whilst trying to put out the flames. Dremel hits floor still spinning fast. Dremel whizzes across the floor and buries itself in the wall. Mistress collapses with laughter.

All ends well except for the hole in the wall, a slight burn and a ruined stocking. :rofl:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:apologies for the thread diversion
No apologies necessary. This thread has been hijacked by the best in the business! :hi: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

lj wrote: All ends well except for the hole in the wall, a slight burn and a ruined stocking. :rofl:
1& 2 are normal risks of a BDSM-session, but # 3 no way. i hope he sued.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[