Chastity session - give me tasks to earn my freedom!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
jash

Chastity session - give me tasks to earn my freedom!

Post by jash »

It's been a while since I've done a session, this is a fairly short one.

I've just locked myself in, I didn't come for at least 4 days before now and I edged 5 times in the hour before clicking the lock shut. I'm not looking for a long session; I'm hoping it'll be a day, maybe 2 but I've set the maximum higher to allow for a risk.

The Emlalock session was set for random time, no display, so I'll have no idea how long is left. I have two requests of you good folk here:

1. I need 10 requirement links please: https://www.emlalock.com/?page=req&id=6zqhu0zpdn

2. I'd like the opportunity to work for time off. PM me if you'd like to set a task for me within my limits, I'll give you my friendlink and if I succeed you can take off time, if I fail, add time.

Likes: domination, control, bondage, chastity, light messy, spanking/nipple pain, enforced high heel wear

Limits: nothing public, illegal, dangerous or involving others. No poo/pee/blood or anal insertion. No pics/vid/IM/screen sharing.

Stuff available: gag, leather wrist cuffs, locking posture collar, small chains and padlocks, rope, high heel boots, pantyhose, clothespins, belt, zip ties, toothpaste, household stuff

Please only PM if you're serious about setting appropriate tasks and properly adding/removing time with the outcome of the task,

Jash
MuffinMcMuffin

Re: Chastity session - give me tasks to earn my freedom!

Post by MuffinMcMuffin »

Why not get people to reply with tasks, and then just message them the link? It'll save people from going over new ground and it'll be far more fun for us :whip:

Here's a task for you:

1) Tie yourself to the bed like so: http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_bedbound.html, adding clothes pegs to your nipples. If you're open to buying new things, buy a bullet vibrator and tape it to your chastity device

2) Write about your experience in the true stories board after you've finished the session. Time won't be removed unless you do a good job of telling us you you went. If your post is unsatisfactory, I'll add time instead of removing it
Ms Muffin McMuffin
jash

Post by jash »

Good plan, thanks!

I don't have everything needed for exactly the scenario you describe, but I think I have enough to make it quite close.

It's very late at night now, so I'll do it tomorrow morning.

- ankles chained to the foot of the bed
- 4" high heel boots
- nipple clamps
- posture collar
- bullet vibrator taped to chastity belt
- left hand chained to bed
- right hand locked with combination lock, using CAndroid to ensure I can't get see the combination for 1 hour
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwFYBO ... sp=sharing

...then I'll do the report on the true stories board and let you know.

Sound OK? :-)

Jash
jash

Post by jash »

Thanks MuffinMcMuffin for your suggestion, unfortunately I've been unable to go through with it this time.

Before I locked up for this session I'd been experimenting with different ring sizes, since previously I'd found that the ring I'd been using, I was able to pull out of the device, and get back in with a bit of trial and error!

So I found the second-smallest of the CB6000 rings was the largest that didn't seem to allow me to pull out.

I had worn it for a few hours yesterday before locking up properly, and it had seemed OK. Unfortunately that's not lasted. The slightest hint of arousal is incredibly painful, to the point where I think it could end up doing some damage, so I've decided to just ride out the time with as little sexual stimulation as possible.

Thanks all who clicked the requirement links, too (hope at least some of you clicked to remove time!)

Jash
MuffinMcMuffin

Post by MuffinMcMuffin »

Oh ouch. Might I suggest that in the future you glue a second key to something valuable you don't want to break so you have a safety?
jash wrote:(hope at least some of you clicked to remove time!)
:rofl: denying you is so much more fun though
Ms Muffin McMuffin