I need a vote, please...

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
boundsissy

Re: I need a vote, please...

Post by boundsissy »

:shock: Do not let s_steph_m fool you rogerroger, he is loving every minute of his chastity, and is just begging for more by his posts. :shock:
LOVE TO ALL
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

Thanks a lot rogerroger,
I am new here and actually this is the unique and first blog I am participating to, I didn't know about the possibility to edit and remove some content, I just did it to remove the link, I thanks you so much, you almost save my life, I am now at 1 months, 4 weeks, 1 days, 1 hours, 24 minutes, 18 seconds remaining time, increasing every day, I would have been locked all my life since I didn't set up max limit, I was really starting to panic... :)
I just have to be patient now...
Thanks,
Steph
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

You are absolutely right boundsissy, sorry I just see your post now... At the beginning when I started with one week locked up time I was implicitly asking for more :oops: but after few days I realized that I would be never released if it continues at the same rhythm, so I just deleted the link as suggested, I didn't know it was possible to do so... Seriously, I'm really missing masturbation and I have even 2 more months to wait now, I don't believe I could stand much more...
Thanks a lot for your post boundsissy.
Steph
MuffinMcMuffin

Post by MuffinMcMuffin »

Just so you know, you missed one of your links :lol:
Ms Muffin McMuffin
Red_Husky

Post by Red_Husky »

You know somebody playing the chastity voting game as a dare got 4 years , even his KH was surprised. He got just 2 years in just 1 day. And the other years after a month.
Of course, he was on a site, where people are so evil that some got even 20 years.
If my memory serves right, 3 persons got 20 or more years. Another person got 8 years. Another one got 2 years (in just a few weeks) and gave up and asked the members from the site for punishment. Also, there are those who are locked in permanent chastity.

If you want, you can visit and post your link on that site, but be warned, you might get years if no max set. :P
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

as they say in the business:

"enjoy your stay".

of course, an experience like that sounds like the perfect opportunity to confide to a close female friend & see what happens.
[
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

Thanks a lot MuffinMcMuffin, I removed the last one I missed...
Red_Husky, what is the site you are refering to? could you give the link or name please? Thanks a lot, looks so extreme...
Happy to confide to you ponylady, thanks for the post!
BTW, I'm now at 2 months, 0 weeks, 3 days, 15 hours, 46 minutes, 20 seconds remaining, hopefully it will stop increasing from now... :?
Steph
Red_Husky

Post by Red_Husky »

The site is called getDare
It's a site were you do truth & dare.
Chastity dares are mostly done on post and not on link , and with rules.
Usually people will post like this . They open a thread were they say every response can add denial, however mostly there is a rule how you can post. Like you can post again after 2 people posted after you. Also they will say , they will do dares to reduce time.
Usually , most will just add days than give a dare that will reduce the time, so they end up being locked for months, years.
Of course, because of the site, there is no way making sure they are respecting it, unless you ask evidence.

Like right now there is a thread that opened on 04-06-2015 and at the end of 04-16-2015, she got 415 days.