100% true, and a bit weird

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
steelcollar

100% true, and a bit weird

Post by steelcollar »

I have always been fascinated with the idea of male chastity, but I know my wife would be turned off by any mention of it.
I bought a Houdini for myself to see how i liked it; I put it on when she is out of the house for a few hours (and I will hear the garage door when she returns.)
I have often wondered about sleeping all night in it; I do not recall getting overnight erections or morning "woodies."
One night she left town to go to a concert with a girl friend; since they were three hours away, the idea was to spend the night in a motel.

I usually sleep in leggings and t-shirt, but had to forgo anything on the bottom half to allow the cage to move around.
I went to bed early and fell asleep. I dreamed that someone unseen had removed my cage. I reached down and it was still there.
I rolled over, had the same dream, and again found that in reality it was still there.
The third time, same dream and same reality. Now I was beginning to wonder if there was some kind of message.
I took off the chastity cage, stuck it under the bed, and put my leggings on.

Twenty minutes later, the bedroom door opened and there was my wife. They had left the concert early and decided to drive to their respective homes.
Consider that if I was wearing the cage at that time, (a) she would have heard the padlock against the tube if I moved; (b) she would hear the lock being opened, and (c) would notice that I was not wearing my leggings.

Someone in the Land of Dreams is watching out for me! [As I said, this is 100% true.]
tiemeupalso

Re: 100% true, and a bit weird

Post by tiemeupalso »

mabey the dreams were telling you to leave it on so SHE could take it off
lj

Post by lj »

steelcollar wrote:I have always been fascinated with the idea of male chastity, but I know my wife would be turned off by any mention of it.
how do you know ?

It rather depends on how you bring the subject up, and also how well you convey how it might benefit her. Many men say they are more attentive to their partners when in a chastity device, as they have to put their needs second to their partner's. Foreplay takes on a whole different meaning when you have to concentrate entirely on your partner, to the point that only she will actually get an orgasm out of it all. If, like me, you are a submissive, that is absolutely the best feeling. And she might let you out...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

Give her the keys and let her unlock me? Considering her past comments when I've brought up the subject, what are the odds that she would just laugh or get pissed and take the keys and hide them? Odds are too good in favor of that action to risk it.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

but isnt that what you want?her to have control of the keys and her dick.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

tiemeupalso wrote:but isnt that what you want?her to have control of the keys and her dick.
he's got a point, you know.

it often helps explaining yourself in a letter. that removes the "controversial energy" of a direct conversation about a sensitive topic
(you know, the dreaded feeling you get when someone says "we got to talk").

compose it on the comp, than do it handwritten. don't forget to tell her you love her(you do, don't you?). focus on your motivation for doing this and what's "indulging" you would get her: a more attentive lover and most importantly an eager cleaner around the house.
you might also mention the effect of 3 weeks of chastity when she goes shoeshopping with you.

get creative, be honest and she won't laugh you off. she still might not want to participate but she will get a feel about your motivations.

good luck & have fun.
[