Chastity suggestions for a "grower"?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Hawkward

Chastity suggestions for a "grower"?

Post by Hawkward »

Hey everyone, it's been a long time - hope you've been all keeping well.

Mm... the reason I'm here this time, is to do with as the thread states - I want to get into chastity, and next month, I plan to invest in something with a £150 budget.
(a lot has changed in my life, I got a job, and well, I've got someone to devote myself to, so chastity is just par for the course as far as expenditure goes)

From looking around, I've seen people suggest small birdcage designs, and the bon4.

Now, if things were really that simple, that'd be fantastic, but sadly like all good things, it never really is that simple - especially when they are so costly, you want it to do the job. So that's why I wanted to make a thread here to get suggestions about what I should look into as a possible choice of chastity, and really just reaffirm or assist my thoughts which currently side with going for the bon4.

I've used a rip-off CB6000 before, and well, the diameter, and length of the tube was too large. I tend to be so small sometimes - especially when cold - that my secondary brain downstairs can often hide itself inside me until it's in a nice mood. So I would look to get something that will have a good grip - so I'm assuming a bon4 is what I'm looking to get.

But yeah, given this, what are the most recommended chastity devices for those with really small penises when flaccid?

Many thanks ~
lj

Re: Chastity suggestions for a "grower"?

Post by lj »

A bit over your budget, but I'd recommend the JailBird from MatureMetals.

They are custom-made to exact dimensions and will cope with any size.

I'm also a "grower" and found the CBxxxx and similar "one-size-might-fit-if-your-are-lucky" a complete waste of money.

The whole point of a chastity device is to fit comfortably, securely and effectively. The advantage of an exact fit is that you don't get the well-known issue with the CBxxxxx etc that you can develop at least a partial erection before you hit the cage walls, leading to a "rip your balls off" tension. With the correct fit, an erection simply doesn't occur, there is a slight pressure but nothing more.

From my experience, even a couple of millimetres change in dimensions of ring or cage can make a huge difference in comfort, so it's worth getting it right first time.

PS just looked at the Bon4. It's a fixed cage size so be wary, if you aren't a snug fit when flaccid it will be just like wearing a CBxxxx, but heavier. Also, the rings are hinged - whilst they may be a better design than the ones on the CB3000 that gave me a serious sore after three days, the hinges may trap the skin.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

You can find some pretty small stainless steel devices on eBay or DHGate. They would be well within your budget and a good place to start. Real security would cost more and probably require a PA piercing.
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

@lj - Thanks for the quick reply! Mm... I think having that would be best, but in terms of taking measurements... I have no confidence in that kind of stuff - well, not yet at least. There's a domme I know of that I've never checked out before, but I might ask if she could spare a session slot to help me out with chastity - measurements included. I definitely don't want to rely on luck on a non-refundable product. Sorry for the late reply, lots of stuff has happened this past week - funeral to attend tomorrow.

@LockedLad - HA.... PA piercings are one thing I'm making sure not to go near in life... it just sounds... so... so painful. I'd rather just get a device that is good at holding in penises that can tend to become really small. Still, thanks for those suggestions, sadly when it comes to chastity, I'd rather just get it straight from the manufacturer, mostly for support and ease of mind.

On another note, got a lock box which I have used to lock the key to a large briefcase -
Mm... it's not quite chastity, but well... having no access to one's underwear is more troublesome than I thought... ah well.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

@hawkward.you said"
having no access to one's underwear is more troublesome than I thought... ah well.

ihavent even owned underware in decades.
lj

Post by lj »

Hawkward wrote:@lj - Thanks for the quick reply! Mm... I think having that would be best, but in terms of taking measurements... I have no confidence in that kind of stuff - well, not yet at least. There's a domme I know of that I've never checked out before, but I might ask if she could spare a session slot to help me out with chastity - measurements included.
That is SO not going to get your measurements right :rofl:

The last thing you need is excitement !

Just to put you straight on that aspect, really only you can take the measurements as anyone else involved will inevitably provide some form of intended or unintended stimulation. It is difficult enough to do it on your own.

MatureMetals have some sizing rings which allow you to find the right diameter for the primary ring that goes next to the body, and also for judging the cage diameter. You could do this with homemade rings or find suitable rings from another purpose. The primary ring is sized as one which will allow you to insert a finger to the first joint without causing pressure on your tackle. This likely to be around 2". Of course if you have another CB that will give you a clue.

The cage diameter is the diameter of the widest part of your flaccid cock.

The cage length is measured along the lower surface, from the junction with your body to the tip. The way I did it was to use a finger-tip gently pressed to the body, then note how far down of the finger the tip of the shaft reaches. You can deduce from that I'm a "grower" :lol: I did that a dozen or so times at different times of day over several days and took the average. Incidentally, the actual cage will be shorter than this measurement, as the length includes the primary ring and the space between ring and cage.

The aim is to get a cage that gently holds the flaccid cock, length and width, this will prevent an erection doing more than gently pressing against the cage, it won't develop further however hard you try so there's none of the ball-tension produced by getting a partial erection in a bigger cage.

MatureMetals will alter ring and gap for a nominal charge but the cage is a one-off so you do need to get it right first time. I didn't find sizing a problem.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

@tiemeupalso - Mm... point taken, but well, I've been encouraged to use my more feminine underwear more, so well, there is some incentive to it!

@lj - D-DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MEN... I'll have you know I went for a medical check-up once and despite all that was on show and being examined, I never once got erect! AND I WASN'T IMPOTENT! I'll just pretend the domme is a typical doctor... IT'S FULL PROOF!

Actually, I wanted to go for more than just chastity reasons, but I'm not looking for any paid service either as I'm dedicated to someone else, and it wouldn't feel the same otherwise. The full reason behind wanting to just chat with one goes far beyond a mere explanation, though I want it to be a chat with someone who'd been there, done that and bought the t-shirt. Mm... if anything it's mostly for affirmation than anything else as I've battled some negative personal feelings quite recently, so I feel that this year is going to mean a lot to me in terms of what I look for in life, and how i change as a person, and the world of BDSM ironically has been tilting on the fence for quite some time and has a lot of influence on my character. If anyone wants me to write up on this, I'd be happy to share what's on my mind, and what has been happening, but well, I'll leave it at that for now ~ :wink:

Still, those measurement tips will help a lot, and I'll take everything you've said into consideration. It might take a while to get things right, though at this point I'm just taking on board all the advice I can to make sure when the times comes, that I do everything correctly.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

tiemeupalso wrote:@hawkward.you said"
having no access to one's underwear is more troublesome than I thought... ah well.
I can vouch for that, but only having female underwear can be more troublesome. Unless your female of course :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.