Holy trainer v2?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
ziptied

Holy trainer v2?

Post by ziptied »

The Holy trainer v2 looks interesting. most of the reviews I've read seem positive.I'm wondering if any of you have tried it and is worth the money? I would appreciate any feedback.
BornThisWay

Re: Holy trainer v2?

Post by BornThisWay »

If you want to see the "Holy Trainer v1" Do a Google search for "Anti-Masturbation Cross" or the "Anti-Masturbation Straight Jacket"

Caution: the results that pop up may be offensive. Not something that I would ever post a picture of on this site.

But back to your question. I have never tried the Holy Trainer v2. I'm not in to chastity myself but if I were to give an opinion on this devices I would say it looks like it can be defeated too easily. If I were to buy a chastity device I would want stainless steel construction. But different strokes for different folks.
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

the biggest advantage as well as the downside is that it is made of silicone.
the advantage is that he will never stabbing at your foreskin and ideally will sit.
but you can squeeze in there and as yet administering stimulation and thus achieve a orgrasm.

Not one device is 100% secure for not achieving an orgasm. but this will make it very easy. the CB6000 versions is still the best choice~

greetz,

bikkel89
ziptied

Post by ziptied »

I had a cb6000. I had a bad experience, I wrote about it here some time ago. I won't rehash it now but involved foreskin getting caught in the grooves and destroyed cb6000. Not sure what direction I want to go. Thanks for the advice.