A Device for the daring?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
leeman35

A Device for the daring?

Post by leeman35 »

So I did buy a chastity device. It's all stainless steal.
The first time putting it on was a little intimidating. Especially when the tube starts to slide in.

Overall cage length is about 1.5" in length.
The main ring is about 1.5" in diameter.
The spiked ring is about 1.2" in diameter.
And the tube would make it hard to remove without the key. Also the spacing and size of the cage are a plus too.
I've been looking for devices that are impossible to get of without the key and things that can also accommodate my size. There are such things but they are not the easiest thing to hide. XD

With the tube I did find you can insert it and actually leave it in for about a day or 2 without having to worry about any complications.
The only thing is with the tube to insert it you would need sterile lube everytime and sterilize the tube after each use just to be on the safe side.
Sir Cumference

Re: A Device for the daring?

Post by Sir Cumference »

Wouldn't that tube act like a catheter, making you drip urine constantly?

But I agree. It looks scary and fascinating at the same time.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I think the tube would need to be longer to act as a real catheter. this would be just enough so you don't even get the pleasure of pee running through you.

I was looking at one almost the exact same as this, but my worry was the metal tip coming off the tube deep inside me. or even the tube coming off the longer tip while its inside of me, so I passed on that one.(explain that one to the ER room doctors)

that must hurt to even think about getting an erection with those spikes on there!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

TNTBound wrote:......, but my worry was the metal tip coming off the tube deep inside me. or even the tube coming off the longer tip while its inside of me, so I passed on that one....
Yokes!
:shock:
I agree, that could get really ugly.

Explaining it at the ER would be the least of it!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

I like the idea of it, but yes have some of the same worries listed above.

Also my next worry would be how long you could really wear it as well.

Also have a question about the inserts like this, can some one who is a grower really use them? I get that they should be able to but are they going to have to keep lubing it all the time? or do they get infections faster using them from the insert being exposed and then going back in more?