might try chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
TNTBound

Re: might try chastity

Post by TNTBound »

finally placed the order for the 2"/52mm ring for my chastity cage. the 1.75"/44mm ring was just too tight and starts to hurt after a little while.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

looks like the bigger ring will be here this Friday. hopefully It will allow me to wear my cage for an entire weekend now.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I just got my new base ring in the mail today. the hinge section is so much closer together than the original ring, so it wont pinch the skin. I had to adjust the gap a bit closer so the boys wouldn't pull through (happened once today, OUCH). it will take some getting used to.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I had one pull through again! if I go any tighter with the base ring, I worry that it will cut off the circulation too much. it looks like the only way to have a secure chastity setup is to get a piercing.