might try chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
TNTBound

might try chastity

Post by TNTBound »

I think maybe I get off too often, so I was thinking about getting a chastity cage to stop me from even trying when i tie myself up.

I was looking at this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Poly-Carbonate- ... 3a9da67fe9 because the ring is so close to the cage, I don't think it would be possible to remove it without breaking it.

there is also this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-Steel ... 3a9827b4d5 but I worry that the metal end of the urethral tube would come out where its not supposed to. :shock:

i dont have the cash to buy a custom cage, nor anyone to hold the keys to justify it. i have never tried a chastity cage before, so any advice is welcomed.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ilovebondage

Re: might try chastity

Post by ilovebondage »

Put the device on , padlock it and then the key in a envelope and post to yourself.....
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I found a steel cage that is almost my exact flaccid measurements, but I wonder if a silicone one would be less visible under clothes. the steel one I found has a removable solid metal(with thru hole) urethral insert, so security shouldn't be an issue with it.

that's where I think a silicone cage would fall short, in security.

should i look for a silicone cage for being discreet under clothes, or just buy the steel for the security?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I never thought that I would be using my handcuffs to measure for the base ring of a chastity cage! :lol:

turns out, a 1.75" base ring should work good, no discoloration, nice and warm, and secure.

this is the one I ordered http://www.amazon.com/Short-Squeeze-Cha ... 211&sr=1-6 please don't laugh at the size too much. :oops: well ok, maybe a little. :wink: :rofl:

i made a profile on emlalock for when i receive it.
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

TNTBound wrote:I never thought that I would be using my handcuffs to measure for the base ring of a chastity cage! :lol:

turns out, a 1.75" base ring should work good, no discoloration, nice and warm, and secure.

this is the one I ordered http://www.amazon.com/Short-Squeeze-Cha ... 211&sr=1-6 please don't laugh at the size too much. :oops: well ok, maybe a little. :wink: :rofl:

i made a profile on emlalock for when i receive it.
fantastic tell us how it goes...many of us are on emlalock as keyholders if you are interesting.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I think I would feel better knowing that its a fellow member holding the keys than just anyone, but I'm not quite sure how that site works.

Also, my cage should be in on Thursday. :wink:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

postal service is being slow, doesn't even show its on the way yet, but they already picked it up. :?

kinda torn on how I feel about that. :roll:
MKu

Post by MKu »

You could also use a time controlled lockbox/safe or a lockable box with a combination padlock and timelock/carlilock/emlalock.
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
CirJohn

Post by CirJohn »

TNTBound wrote:I think I would feel better knowing that its a fellow member holding the keys than just anyone, but I'm not quite sure how that site works.

Also, my cage should be in on Thursday. :wink:
EmlaLock requires you to have a means of locking up your keys with a changeable combination lock (google "realtor lockbox" for cheap examples - $25ish). You set a random combination, and (without peeking) upload a picture of it to the website when starting a chastity session. Then the fun begins. Every chastity session has a minimum and (if you're smart) a maximum time that cannot be altered, but the actual time you will be locked up can (and does) change within those limits.

You can create the session yourself or use one that has been made for you. Making a session can be a bit intimidating if you don't understand the settings, so I'd recommend having someone make the first one for you. I'd be willing to do it for you if you PM'd me with details (desired duration, goals, etc).
I can be talked into anything once. After that I'm out of excuses.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I still need to get a lockbox from home depot($30), but there is one question I have. the max time limit, is that fixed, or can your lockup take you beyond that point if you get voted up? say your maximum is 3 weeks, you get down to one week, then voted back up to 3 weeks, would you spend 5 weeks locked up? I think I understand the settings after looking at them.
CirJohn

Post by CirJohn »

TNTBound wrote:...can your lockup take you beyond that point if you get voted up? say your maximum is 3 weeks, you get down to one week, then voted back up to 3 weeks, would you spend 5 weeks locked up?...
Short answer: No. With EmlaLock the key-holder, voting, games, etc. CANNOT increase the maximum time in any way. Any effect that attempts to raise your time past the maximum will be stopped at the maximum.

EDIT: Clarification
maximum time = maximum total duration of session from beginning to end
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Gotcha, that's good to know.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

1.75" seemed ok as a ring by itself, but when paired with the cage, is too tight. I need to order a 2" or 2.25" ring in order to use the cage. it will be a little while before I can get one, with all the holiday shopping i have to do.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

well, with a little bending of the cage mount, I created a little more space between the cage and the base ring and im currently wearing it. it not noticeable under clothes, and with a piece of silicone tubing over the lock, no jingle.

the urethral insert gave just a little pain the first couple times I put it in, but I think that was mostly from left over rubbing alcohol from cleaning it. with the insert in, I cant even get any pleasure from peeing. I still don't have a lockbox for the keys yet, so I cant "give the keys away" just yet.
CirJohn

Post by CirJohn »

Well I'm glad it's working out for you. Keep a close eye on that ring. If it starts to chafe you need to take a break and get the bigger ring.