Locked up while away for work

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Robtex

Locked up while away for work

Post by Robtex »

I'm off to Paris next week Mon-Thurs... seriously considering locking myself in my CB6000, and leaving the key at home. In the past when locking myself up I've generally given up by the early hours of the morning after being horny for hours, so the idea of being locked for 4 days with the key in another country is really turning me on! Not sure if I'll regret it after a day though!

What do you guys think? Anyone done anything similar?? I'd love to get your views on this before I go ahead.

Cheers,
Rob.
Sir Cumference

Re: Locked up while away for work

Post by Sir Cumference »

Bring the spare key in a sealed envelope, or bring a bolt cutter.

In case of "penile trauma" the sexiness of being locked up could de-valuate quickly.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Two words:

Airport Screening.

Have fun! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Robtex

Post by Robtex »

Not too worried about airport screening as I'm going by Eurostar, and besides, actually planning to put it on once there, but with the key at home. I can break it off if necessary, but don't want to have a key as for me the relative inability to remove it is crucial to the whole point of doing it :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Ah, the train! A civilized way to travel... :love:

Jenny.
pKomma

Post by pKomma »

Yeah, I think a sealed enveloppe will only work if there is actually someone to check if the enveloppe is still sealed.

However, it is a bit risky to have no way of removing it at all. Especially when you only put it on once the key is out of reach. I have never put on a CB before, but isn't it possible that right after putting it on you feel it's not quiet right (some skin if being pinched or something) and you need to fix it real quick? Would be terrible if you walk around there for four days with a painful chasity belt. :/
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Robtex wrote: ...... I can break it off if necessary....
In that case, I have no worries, and wish you an enjoyable and chaste trip.
:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Robtex

Post by Robtex »

Yeah, my plan is to put it on, unlocked, once at my hotel and have an hour or so to check its fit ok, before locking it. Worst comes to the worst, I can break it off (have a multitool with me), but this will be highly undesirable as it will ruin the device and therefore cost me a fair bit to replace.

So that's what I'm going to do! I'll let you all know how it's going during the week, so watch out for my frustrated, regretful posts!!!

Rob.
criker

Post by criker »

Do you have the mailing address for the hotel. Drop a key in the mail on your way. Leave one at home just incase you get home before you get the other key. Have fun.
Robtex

Post by Robtex »

Good idea about the mailing address, but I want to be locked and totally unable (except for breaking the device) to escape until I get home. Am taking a collection of 'special' videos with me to help increase the tension and frustration. Love putting myself into self bondage situations that I slightly regret at the time! That for me is important to feel I've genuinely lost control of the situation, all be it for a limited time only.

Never been locked this long before which is why I want to do it in this way. Can't wait t be totally locked and frustrated and know there's no escape for several days!!

What a weird, twisted bum we are!?
Robtex

Post by Robtex »

Sorry that last post was supposed to say "what a weird, twisted. 'Lot' we are"; not 'bum'. Damn autocorrect!!
Robtex

Post by Robtex »

Ok, so I made a bit if a school boy error - as an added extra, I wore rubber underwear and a rubber top under my normal clothes for my journey to Paris. Got to the hotel and went out for food, still with the rubber on. Now walking back to hotel, feeling pretty turned on, but still not put chastity device on yet! Doesn't help the the hotel room is very 'sexy' with leather seats, etc... So question is, can I resist doing anything back in the hotel and put the CB6000 on, or do I give in to temptation, enjoy the leather seats and my rubber clothes, and then go off the whole idea of chastity for the week!! I need some encouragement people!!
Robtex

Post by Robtex »

That's it... I just went and locked it on without thinking anymore about it! That's now me lick until I get back to England at the end of the week... shit, and I'm already massively horny!!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Robtex wrote:Sorry that last post was supposed to say "what a weird, twisted. 'Lot' we are"; not 'bum'. Damn autocorrect!!
Autocorrect substituted "lot" with "bum" ? :?

One more reason for me to leave it turned off. Leave it to a machine to decide what I write? I'd rather make typos...

Better yet, make fun of other people's typos - especially when they're really hilarious. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »