Need some help with cb6000s

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
criker

Need some help with cb6000s

Post by criker »

Also have had the cb6000s for a long time. I like it I thought that I had the size worked out. See my girlfriend was not into this whole thing. She thought I was crazy. I would were it for days even weeks with out taking it off. After a long time of trying to git her to hold the key for me. I got what I wished for. That's ok even good. But some reason. Now after all this time. It is pulling on my balls and it hertz bad. It looks like it is starting to rub it raw. I want to leave it on. Not sure what is going on. Open for ideas. She is fully into it now and I don't want to mess out.

Also open to any good idea or help. Welling to give help and ideas.
Well be well to share anything good or bad that may or may not happen.
Veronica

Re: Need some help with cb6000s

Post by Veronica »

I heard that if you put a ribbon around your waist or upper hip and then through the top of the ring or attatchment area and tie it to hold it against your body better, it is more comfortable.
lj

Post by lj »

Take it off before you do some real damage ! There's nothing good about turning your cock and balls into an open sore. Discuss it with your gf, ask for permission to remove it if you feel that fits into what you have agreed, but she won't want you damaged.

Then use gentle antiseptic creams until it has healed over properly. After that, you can decide what to do next.

I speak from experience having had a problem with a CB3000 that caused a sore to develop where the ring hinged, it too ages to heal over and I still have a scar.

Quite why the CB6000s is causing a problem when it didn't before is a bit strange. But you don't say if the "pulling" is happening all the time or just when you get an erection. I just found the CB6000s to be uncomfortable almost all the time, and painful when an erection started. With the stainless-steel JailBird I now have, this isn't a problem at all, though I did get one occasion when I got an ache which seemed to be a problem of weight and the ligaments or whatever that support the penis. Not wearing the JailBird for a couple of days cured that and it has only been the one time. But My Lady doesn't require me to be in the JailBird all the time, and is happy to let me out if there are any problems. Wearing a fairly close fitting pair of underpants (briefs) helps provide some support.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
1cuck1slut4u

Post by 1cuck1slut4u »

I've found that using babyoil before I put it on and then occasionally re-applying helps
we are living the cuckold lifestyle and loving it