Chastity Game By Yourself

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
ErnieL

Chastity Game By Yourself

Post by ErnieL »

I have an inescapable device (Lori #7). I came up with a way to be locked up for an indeterminate time. I got 10 small boxes and addressed them to myself. I then locked it on and put the keys to my chastity device in one box and rocks of about the same weight in the other 9. I then wrote a letter with instructions to wait 3 months and then send me a random box. A month later send me another box and so on. The last box should come a year after it was sent. I have no way of knowing if it will be 3 months or up to a year before I come again. I sent the entire box to one of those keyholding services. I have only ever gone about 6 weeks locked up before. I was climbing the walls at the end of that time. The least amount of time it could be is twice that long. I go from hoping the key is in the first box to hoping it is in the last. If this goes well I may do it again with longer minimum and maximum times.
tiemeupalso

Re: Chastity Game By Yourself

Post by tiemeupalso »

and if you never get the boxes back,what them:)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

:shock:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
gemt

Post by gemt »

It does rely on having someone willing to store and send the letters back.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

gemt wrote:It does rely on having someone willing to store and send the letters back.
that's what he pays for: "keyholding sevice"

he might get some gleefull notices inside these boxes as well about not getting release this time.
[
Red_Husky

Post by Red_Husky »

and if i pay more to keep him in chastity :twisted:
i did trick somebody to upload his carlilock link to the site (not this site). he would have been locked only few days if he didnt upload it, now he will be locked for months
for another person it's 6 years, i just helped adding more :rofl:
tuscaloosa-sub

Post by tuscaloosa-sub »

Expanding on this excellent idea, there are some interesting ways to adjust the maximum risk and the expected time in chastity.

For example, suppose the keyholder has nine envelopes or boxes, only one containing your release key. A random envelope is mailed every five weeks. Here the maximum risk is 45 weeks, and the expected time in chastity is the median time of 25 weeks. Equal chances of spending more or less time than this.

Suppose instead that the envelopes are mailed on this schedule: At 1 week, at 3 weeks, at 6 weeks, at 10 weeks, at 15 weeks, at 21 weeks, at 28 weeks, at 36 weeks, at 45 weeks.

The maximum risk is still 45 weeks, but now the expected chastity time drops to about 18.3 weeks, and the median time drops to 15 weeks.

This has two advantages. First, by making the expected time less scary, you might be able to talk yourself into trying a more scary maximum risk. I'd find that more interesting. Second, this schedule messes with your head more if the odds start to go against you - Each time you fail to escape, the wait for the next attempt gets longer and longer.

This game can also be played with your release key locked in a realtor's lockbox that you retain. Without peeking, take nine photos of nine random combinations. Lock your release key in the lockbox on the last combination. E-mail the nine photos to your keyholder, then delete the files and e-mails. The keyholder will e-mail them back to you one by one, according to the agreed-upon schedule. (If you're the submissive, re-name the files before you send them so that the sequential file numbers won't make it glaringly obvious to the keyholder which photo was taken last. If you're the dominant, explain the game to a submissive without mentioning this...)

The psychological torture can be made worse if the submissive does not know when the next key will arrive. Here's one method: In addition to sending eight combination photos, send the keyholder two more photos of random numbers you've spun on the lockbox. Let's say they're 1437 and 6298. The keyholder will then e-mail the combination photos at intervals of 1, 4, 3, 7, 6, 2, 9, and 8 weeks. If there are any issues of trust, the keyholder can mail you the two random-interval photos at the end of the game to prove they followed the rules. Maybe you'll be free in a week. Maybe you'll be free in 8X9=72 weeks. Expected time would be about four months. If that's too extreme, divide the random digits by 2 or 3.

Another variation: The submissive can request that an envelope or e-mail be sent a week or two early if they subject themselves to some horrible humiliation or terrible torment. The humiliations and torments could be agreed upon before beginning, or suggested - take it or leave it - by the dominant during the game. This gets particularly interesting if the above random mailing times are used. The desperate submissive takes the torture to get the e-mail a week earlier, only to discover that the e-mail was going to be sent in just a week anyway because the next random interval number was a 1, not a 7, 8, or 9.

Anyone tempted to play on either side?