Protocol or practical? Advice needed.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
NurseKaren

Protocol or practical? Advice needed.

Post by NurseKaren »

My fiancé and I are getting married in three months. In the meantime, he will be attending his high school's tenth anniversary reunion.
(Work does not allow me to attend, not that I would want to. But I trust him - - to a point.)
I know that he had several girlfriends during his high school days, and from Facebook comments on his site, they will all be at the reunion.
I raised the question with him about wearing a chastity device during that weekend. He agreed that he wants to be faithful but "things might come up."
We looked at chastity devices on the web and he agreed to wear the Houdini. I ordered one and it has arrived.
MY QUESTION: When the time arrives, should I have him put it on himself? Or should I apply it to him? (We have had sex so I've seen him naked.)
Of course if he puts it on himself, I would check to make sure it is secure.
tiemeupalso

Re: Protocol or practical? Advice needed.

Post by tiemeupalso »

you need to have him wear it ahead of time so you know the fit is right.
put it on him tonight and leave it on.
lj

Post by lj »

I don't know the device in question (from a personal point of view ! ) but I would certainly suggest it should be tried out before the weekend away.

From what I can see of the device in photos, there is no adjustment, so it either fits or it doesn't. For obvious reasons, the shaft of the penis must fit into the tube, and the gap between the ring and tube must retain the testicles without cutting of the blood supply :shock: or allowing them to pass through, thereby rendering the device useless. Preferably the shaft should "just" fit into the tube and not flop around inside, as this would allow full or partial erections leading to discomfort.

I would suggest he puts on the device first time, to make sure it is actually possible. If you do it yourself you might get him a little "excited" which will make it difficult. In fact it's probably best to simply tell him to put it on at some time and then show you. That way you can check it is secure and he has a half-decent chance of putting it on. It is not at all uncommon in the early days of wearing a chastity device to get an erection whilst putting it on and there are various ways to assist.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
gemt

Post by gemt »

I am presuming this is an overnight event?
You really do need to practice sleeping in the device before the big day. That could be a fun killer if you spend half the night in agony.
Also, you do need to put some sort of emergency release protocol in place. That could be a real killer.
Rather than using a padlock, you could use security ties, like these ones used for fire extinguishers:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005 ... 8K6N1RQ48X
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

1 thing is sure though, he will be the show's eyecatcher with the big bulge in pants :mrgreen: There are hardly any chastity devices that make it go away. That's why i tried Bon4 because it's more elastic than most, but i still won't be going out with it. Might be possible to tie a rope going between the legs and behind, but not sure if it would help.
gemt

Post by gemt »

As you say a rope tie, or reasonably tight pair of panties (eh, why not... nobody is going to see!) will hold the tip down.
And then loose jeans over the top

Another option might be to write something really embarrassing on the bum cheeks using an indelible pen.

"This sissy is property of Nurse Karen. Please use responsibly. In case of emergency telephone..."

Well, nobody is going to see this message, in theory! And it will be gone a week later.
NurseKaren

Post by NurseKaren »

Thank you for all the suggestions. When I asked him about who should put it on, he volunteered - - knowing that it WOULD be done, one way or another.
He wore it before the reunion and it fit fine. No chafing. And for the reunion, he wore loose-fitting pants and avoided any contact, grabbing or even rubbing.
It's all over now. The cage is off. And put away, but not far away just in case . . . . . . .
gemt

Post by gemt »

I'm glad you both had a good time :-)