A New Device...

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Sir Cumference

Re: A New Device...

Post by Sir Cumference »

Whenever someone makes a profile with the same username as their commercial website and posts about nothing but the product sold on said website, it is very hard for me to see it as anything but marketing.

Not to mention dropping the web address 2-3 times in every post to up the google ranking.

Oh, and did I mention that the exact same wording as in the first post has been posted at at least four other fora?

Put "Many members of the chastity community want a device which can offer them the utmost security. Most devices make claims that they are secure" in google and see for yourself!

I call

It looks like there are no explicit rules against spamming in this forum?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'm going to raise this point with the rest of the team.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Sir Cumference wrote:It looks like there are no explicit rules against spamming in this forum?
Few forums take spamming as serious as this forum. What have happened in this thread is that I, Anna, originally allowed this thread to exist because I thought that it was of interest to the community if a new device was created. Unfortunately I did not notice how this thread derailed into so much spam and the moderators had their hands bound because of my original approval.

I have cleaned up this thread a little removing most of the spam. The questions and their answers are believed to be of interest to the community and will remain for now.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

I apologize to the community for over-using this forum for promotional listings. Our intent behind listing our device was to introduce the device to the market, and provide updates behind the progress, and current pre-order promotions. Since doing so has invoked such a reaction, I will withdraw future posts regarding the progress and promotions of The Vice. I will still monitor the thread to reply to comments and questions. Thank you everyone for your support, and thank you Anna for allowing this thread. I apologize if I have violated any of your forums rules and regulations, and I am sorry if I put you into an uncomfortable situation by doing so.
Commercial link removed from signature
LockedinLust

Picture/Video Requests for The Vice

Post by LockedinLust »

Hello Everyone,

We are receiving the first device from our production company shortly, and we will be expanding our gallery with new pictures and adding in an instructional video for the assembly of The Vice. If there are any picture or video requests, please memo me, and we will do our best to accommodate as many requests as possible.

edited by Moderator
Thread merged by Administrator
Commercial link removed from signature
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

LockedinLust wrote:Hello Everyone,
You have been informed by our moderator team that your advertising is not welcome here. We have generously allowed you to use the forum to announce your product and communicate with and answer the questions from our members. You have again and again misused our generosity with your copy-paste spamming, even after being warned. I advice you to think over your marketing strategy before you do further damage to your name. Some of the forums you spam might allow it or even support it but I am sure that most have now seen it for what it is, spam.

Answering questions from the forum members is however very much encouraged as long as you keep it spam free.

Anna, forum Administrator.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.