A New Device...

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
LockedinLust

A New Device...

Post by LockedinLust »

Many members of the chastity community want a device which can offer them the utmost security. Most devices make claims that they are secure, yet they all seem to be easily escapable; leaving you to your own self-discipline not to “cheat”. Making these devices secure usually requires drastic modifications, and these changes can be extremely uncomfortable, even unbearable. Even with these alterations, the device still lacks adequate security.

Now imagine a chastity device that not only offers true security, but is also comfortable. Wearing a device that once it’s locked in place, the only form of removal is from your keyholder. Imagine wearing this device for as long as your keyholder wishes, knowing you cannot escape. Locked in Lust’s flagship device, The Vice, offers just that.

Visit us at http://www.lockedinlust.com, and pre-order yours today!

Commercial link removed from signature
Shin

Re: A New Device...

Post by Shin »

Nice, I like the fact that you say inescapable, as that's where the CB cages go wrong. I am however not convinced that this device is inescapable, because the balltrap-type of cages just aren't (even with inserts as the KSD-G2/3 for the CB series. Your cage looks like a CB3K combined with the KSD insert for the CB 2000.

How does your insert differ from all the tries, and why is yours so innovative?
At this stage (with 22 weeks before opening) I can not safely pledge 90 dollars, without seeing some more pictures. Also something that I find strange is that you can pay with Paypal, but the product is delivered 22 weeks after (making a claim with Paypal irrelevant if business goes bad).
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

you raise some valid questions, shin.

let's add to those:

# no contact options besides a email-form
# no impressum (required in germany/EU to discern who's responsible for a website)

excuse me for being blunt, but this looks like
you want to get advance payments to get your
idea produced in china and shipped to florida.
(if it isn't a scam. again : lack of information & transparency is what makes one wary.
that was your choice when setting up your site this way.)
[
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Shin wrote:Nice, I like the fact that you say inescapable, as that's where the CB cages go wrong. I am however not convinced that this device is inescapable, because the balltrap-type of cages just aren't (even with inserts as the KSD-G2/3 for the CB series. Your cage looks like a CB3K combined with the KSD insert for the CB 2000.

How does your insert differ from all the tries, and why is yours so innovative?
At this stage (with 22 weeks before opening) I can not safely pledge 90 dollars, without seeing some more pictures. Also something that I find strange is that you can pay with Paypal, but the product is delivered 22 weeks after (making a claim with Paypal irrelevant if business goes bad).
Shin,

Balltrap devices, even with modifications, are easily defeatable; which is what lead us to develop The Vice. The Vice's anti-pullout is the key component which separates itself from the competition. Unlike the KSD series, which apply pressure against the urethra (horizontal pressure), The Vice's anti-pullout applies vertical pressure along the natural flow of the urethra, which allows for additional pressure (if desired), and easier urination. The Vice's anti-pullout applies the pressure toward the base of the shaft, which restricts the wearer from "grabbing and pulling" the shaft out. The key component behind the anti-pullout design is pressure applied with texture. The walls of the anti-pullout are textured to allows the skin to temporarily mold with the pattern whilst the device is worn, making the device increasingly more difficult to remove the longer it is worn. This textured design, along with the ridge used to "catch" excess skin, are the key components which make this device practically impossible to remove, whether you're a grower, or a shower.

The 24 week waiting period was set to help obtain the remaining finances need to exploit a full product launch, and taking into account the initial production of the molds (which is 4 months from inception of the molds, to receiving the assembled devices at our doorstep). We understand the wait period is lengthy, which is why we are offering a pre-order discount at 50% off retail price. Our site has been live for 6 weeks, and we have obtained enough pre-order sales to account for half of the financing needed for our product launch. We also offer a money-back guarantee up to the Grand Opening date.
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Ponylady,

Thank you for hosting your concerns. We have updated our site to include additional contact information. The company's owner, Austin, is also disclosed on the About Us tab. If you have any additional questions or suggestions, please feel free contact him directly at Austin@lockedinlust.com.

Sincerely,
LL Creations LLC
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

Looking at the website blurb, the main feature of the device seems to be that it "traps skin"; you put the device on and your skin molds to the texture-pattern of the restraining ring, so your own skin becomes part of the trap. I don't know how well it works but it does sound interesting.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I am on the order list; Can't wait to try it out.
Rader
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Great News! Production of The Vice has officially begun!
Thanks to all the pre-order purchases, we were able to obtain the financing needed to begin production. The Vice!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Sounds very interesting. So opening day is january 23, 2015 but preorders might arrive earlier? 20 days of discount so i guess i have to hurry :mrgreen:

edit: Wow, shipping 80 dollars?
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Jadit,

Yes, International shipping is a little expensive. We are seeking additional sources of shipping, as well as offering a discount for International shipping in the near future.

Sincerely,
Locked in Lust
LockedinLust

International Shipping Discount!

Post by LockedinLust »

Original post removed by Anna - Feel free to share information about your product but do not spam!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

with all your "hard selling" here i'm starting to get a bad vibe.

i sure hope my gut feeling turns out to be wrong and no members of this will be scammed.x
[
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

ponylady wrote:with all your "hard selling" here i'm starting to get a bad vibe.

i sure hope my gut feeling turns out to be wrong and no members of this will be scammed.x
Ponylady,

We can understand back-to-back posts may seem fallacious. Between the fulfilled pre-order purchases, and our new shipping company, we are able to offer lower rates on International shipping orders. We want members of the chastity community to be able to pre-order their device without the binds of expensive shipping costs.

We also understand your reservations about the validity of our company, and have taken several steps to demonstrate our reliability, such as our countdown timer, mailing address, constant communication on our site and on the forums.
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

Tell me about the company a little more?
You cannot ask us to invest money without knowing more about the company who runs its, ect...
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Zubba1 wrote:Tell me about the company a little more?
You cannot ask us to invest money without knowing more about the company who runs its, ect...
Locked in Lust was founded in 2014 by myself, Austin Madore. I was inspired to create a new, secure ball-trap device in early 2012 after trying several competitor products and being highly displeased with the security feature. To me, chastity was about giving up all control, physically and psychologically; not just refraining yourself from "cheating", as this only conquered the physical satisfaction of chastity. After conducting research online to modify the devices for security, I realized many other members faced similar issues. I purchased some pre-made mods and installed them, only to incur additional dissatisfaction. I starting modifying them to add additional security, but to no avail, I did not achieve my desired level of security. I decided to start from scratch, and develop an all-in-one secure ball-trap device; something which didn't require additional modifications. Through several weeks of trail and error, I developed a concept for The Vice. I went through several official prototyping phases to work out the kinks and develop a secure and comfortable device. From there The Vice was tested by a score of testers across the globe, which helped refine the device to it's current from. That is when Locked in Lust was born.

After conceiving Locked in Lust, we had approximately half of the required finances remaining to create a full product launch, so we offered The Vice at a pre-order discount to reward members for their patience and support. Pre-orders were coming in steadily, until we obtained the required financing to begin production on September 4, 2014. We are currently on track for our Grand Opening on January 23, 2015, and we are still offering The Vice at a pre-order discount for any members eager to try the device, and save some money for their patience. We are using the additional revenue from any current pre-orders to begin working on a new device. Two devices are currently in the blueprint phase, and we intend for them to utilize entirely different concepts than The Vice.

We also have additional information about the company on the About Us page, and we have recently added a FAQ page to our site. If there is any additional information you wish to know about myself, or the company, please feel free to leave a comment here, or email us at support@lockedinlust.com.

Sincerely,
Austin Madore
LL Owner