Advice on getting a belt

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
auandi

Advice on getting a belt

Post by auandi »

So I've had an interest in chastity for a while. I have a cb 3000, which I can unfortunatly get out of if I want to no matter how I configure it. Kind of ruins the fantasy. I've tried locking it to a chain around my waist, which does make it nearly impossible to get out of (still managed once when it was a little loose by turning the cage to the side, but that was still a lot of work) but the chains get rather uncomfortable by the end of a day, let alone days, and nothing I can do seems to stop the "rattle" which, along with the bulge of the chains, makes me too self conscious to wear around the vanilla world.

So I've been looking at belts that could work for multi-day use without interruption (so needs to be shower safe) with the hope of longer term chastity. But I also don't know how it would fit so I don't want to drop hundreds if I don't have to. I also am not a fan of one that covers my ass, I have a hard time imagining it being very hygenic. I was looking at this belt (http://www.dhgate.com/product/mc003-mal ... 3815534011) and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it, or suggestions of similarly priced alternatives.

Thanks in advance.
lj

Re: Advice on getting a belt

Post by lj »

Can't give any advice on a belt, as I have no experience.

The cheap belts are probably the same as the cheap cage devices, quality will be less good, the fit less accurate and so on. You pay for quality, it doesn't come cheap. But like the cheap cage devices they are a way of finding if they suit you.

I tried the CB3000, CB6000s and a cheap "cage", all of which are nowhere as good as my JailBird from MatureMetal, but if you add up the cost of the CBxxxx etc I could have bought the JailBird and done the job for less ! The custom devices like the Jailbird are will be much better that the one-size-fits-nobody types. That might be an alternative route ?
be a switch, double the fun :-)
auandi

Re: Advice on getting a belt

Post by auandi »

The problem is, I can almost always slide out if I can move the ring forward. When flaccid it is both very thin and very small. Even with a ring so tight it began almost immediately to cause pain and discoloration I still managed with a bit of lube to slide the cage forward and free myself. My ball stays stuck (only have one if that changes things), but that kind of ruins the point if my cock is available. I look at that jailbird and I am 95+% confident it would be the same.

When I use the CB, I have a chain "belt"with two pairs of three chin links sticking out from the center that I attach the chastity cage directly. Having that chain matters more than almost any amount of getting the size right elsewhere because I can't bend it forward if it's attached to the chain belt. Sometimes I can turn it enough to the side, but only sometimes.That's why this looked interesting but I still wouldn't mind advice as I'm still new by I think most standards.