Sleeping in chastity help

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Fox-puppet

Sleeping in chastity help

Post by Fox-puppet »

Does anyone else have problems sleeping in chastity? I've been having problems sleeping because every time I feel it I'm reminded I can't get off until I'm given permission and I become overly stimulated with no release and it's keeping me awake. I'm sure this happens to most people who are new to sleeping while locked but are there any tips to help out until I get used to it?
Judge me for who I am, don't like me for what I am not.
!MusiK! Is Life.
!Without Hardstyle Techno/Trance, The World Would Descend Into Chaos And I'd Shrivel Up And Die!
!This Song is for you! <3
lj

Re: Sleeping in chastity help

Post by lj »

You'll just have to get used to it !

The problem with wearing a chastity device is that it does apply an element of stimulation, for obvious reason, both physical and mental. Then there is the frustration of knowing you can't change it.

You get used to it after a while, just the same as some guys say they get erect every time they try to put one on. If it is my time in the JailBird, I'm simply told to put it on. My problem. You do get used to it.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Fox-puppet

Post by Fox-puppet »

I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually, especially since I'm not allowed out of it except for once a week depending on if I was good or not, it's just that period leading up to that point. I bought some sleep aids today to see if that helps as well until it feels natural to wear it.
!MusiK! Is Life.
!Without Hardstyle Techno/Trance, The World Would Descend Into Chaos And I'd Shrivel Up And Die!
lj

Post by lj »

I'd strongly suggest you don't have a time-based release, as this adds a strong pressure on both you and the key-holder for some kind of performance.

Coincidentally I am now, just, locked in my JailBird, for exactly the reason that My Lady doesn't want to do a "scene" for my benefit. We have had a very difficult week for external reasons, had a relaxing weekend, she knows I would like to play but she hasn't the desire and energy to do so. So this is an excellent solution. I have been reminded of my submission, which makes me very content, and she can change the situation when, and only when, she wishes. Which also makes me very happy, knowing that there is no pressure whatsoever on her.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Fox-puppet

Post by Fox-puppet »

The once a week thing is just for my "training" period. Once I'm used to being locked all the time, I'm to be locked completely unless my boyfriend/keyholder says otherwise. He's taking it slow right now, allowing me six days on and one day off (provided I don't find a way to release, then it's extended to a month) as I get used to wearing it on that routine before stepping it up and letting me out depending on his mood, how his week has been, if I've been a good pet, etc. :gag:
!MusiK! Is Life.
kosvince

Post by kosvince »

Hi,
you will not have problems sleeping with it, however, waking up with it might be a major issue, as the level of testosterone is at its highest in a morning.......the cage will serve its very purpose :?
Fox-puppet

Post by Fox-puppet »

I've noticed that. Morning wood hurts at times, especially since (like you said) testosterone is at it's highest at that point so erections are normally greater and firmer than what you can normally manage when simply aroused.
!MusiK! Is Life.
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

When we first started my routine of sleeping in chastity, my wife added a bit of "fun" to it.
I slept in the bottom bunk and she locked a thin chain from my chastity's padlock to the springs of the top bunk.
(Long enough that I was not going to be pulling it tight when I rolled over.)
So not only was I well aware I was locked up but also locked in.
Jessica74

Post by Jessica74 »

I have tried sleeping in my CB6000 a few times and failed, getting up in the night to release myself ( I am on my own in the week)

Last night I was up late and tired anyway so put the CB6000 on again to try a full night. I froze the one key and then I throw the second key out the bedroom window into the garden on the grass.

Leaving me with two options,
Wait for the one key to defrost
Or dig arround the garden with the a torch to try and find the other, I have 4 neighbours that overlook my garden !

Last night the night just !

Still got it on now, feels like home !
gimslyp

Post by gimslyp »

Each unto his or her own, but I personally wouldn't call it chastity if I had the key or the ability to release myself alone. It's all about being brought to the edge of orgasm, feeling so horny you cannot stand it, and then being kept there and controlled by someone else.

I started playing with chastity with a CB-2000 with points of intrigue inside. My (ex-)wife saw it and was very interested but wasn't really into that kind of play initially. Then one day she "caught" me doing chores in the lounge wearing my sissy maid uniform and chastity cage. Her hands went straight under my skirt and she locked the padlock and took the keys away. I was in chastity for four days following that - and I only managed to get released as I was able to remove the CB-2000 without the key!

I played with a KTB for a while too - and spent four very painful days locked up in it. It was too extreme though - I hated having it on as it was so strict. You cannot have any sexual thoughts or activities whatsoever, and you are constantly worried that it'll actually castrate you.

I then migrated to a CB-6000S also with the points of intrigue from which I have never managed to escape. I'd try and do chores in my uniform without getting caught, but about one time in ten, she got me, and she'd keep me locked up for at least two weeks before we even discussed release. For me, it takes at least a week for you to really appreciate what chastity is. You cannot stay in bed in the morning when you wake up - the points of intrigue REALLY hurt but my wife didn't seem to care (and would even tickle and tease me on occasion). Sex would be limited to her receiving oral sex from me. She'd also use various dildos on herself - and evetually she'd ask me to leave the room while she brought herself to orgasm. I even spent a few nights hogtied on the floor of the dressing room while she fucked herself in our bed.

Then one day I came back early from work before the cleaning lady had been, and found the bedclothes all over the floor, the sheets covered in stains and three freshly-used condoms in the bathroom bin. (I'm not making this up by the way!) She'd been cuckolding me for some time, and had regular sessions on Tuesdays with her lover - in our bed! She even let me record some sessions (I was in chastity throughout of course). Each session lasted between four and six hours, and her lover would basically fuck the living daylights out of her. I had to count how many orgasms they had in each session (he made her cum five times on the first session before she gave him a blowjob and he came in her mouth).

So - I'd suggest you get someone to hold the key for you. Start with a few days at first but you need to manage at least a week before you'll really appreciate it. Lack of sleep and frustration are only the start, but you'll end up wanting to be in chastity more and more.