Male anatomy

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Grinser

Male anatomy

Post by Grinser »

I just happened to watch a documentary about human sexuality last night.
It was mentioned, that during sleep a man has several erections, that are supposed to keep the blood vessels in the penis in good health. If, for some reason (and here I had the image of a chastity belt in my mind) these erections are prevented, the long term effect can be a lessening of blood flow to the penis, resulting in smaller erections and finally impotence.

I guess that is worth knowing, for I think most castity belt users do not want to lose their ability to perform sexually...
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Re: Male anatomy

Post by misQui »

Grinser wrote:I think most chastity belt users do not want to lose their ability to perform sexually...
Very true. I can't see you finding much argument against that statement. And thank you for the information. Definitely worth knowing.
Venom

Post by Venom »

well this has thrown the idea out of my mind

someone comes near me with a belt im bricking them.
kate

Post by kate »

depending on the fit of the belt weather it'll allow erections, or limit them entirely i've been ok.

I've got a cb-3000, did spend a bit of my time under the instruction of a mistress, had to learn a little about them, and write a review before the 3k came out (so was comparing the curve, and the cb-2k)

From what i read back then (and what i've found) you still get these erections when you start wearing the devices, but the body then adjusts so you still get blood flow keeping your parts in good health, but only get as much 'flow' as is allowed by the fit.

For me the morning erections would wake me up for the first few days, was chaste for two weeks, and it quickly became comfortable.

But for me personally, who is turned on by chastity i would get more of a workout during the day in a chaste period than unlocked. And this compensation i think would be ok.

As with all things, have a read on it, but i've done it on and off for a few years, and spoken to people in my time who are locked for a majority of their time and can still perform when out of the belts.

I will admit that it (at least for me) isn't an instant switch either direction. Going into chastity there is a few days to get adjusted, but then coming out of prolonged chastity there is a period of a few minutes where encouragement is needed :oops:
Untouchable

Post by Untouchable »

I don't personally consider this a problem and I regularly wear chastity belts. In fact I really love the night time erections in a CB as the belt holds your cock tightly in its grasp. Some times you can almost get confused and think that the penis has somehow escaped because it feels so stiff.

Although partial erections I 'enjoy' many more erecions in a belt than I do in a usual day.

I particularly enjoy my CBs with spikes as I love the balance between pleasure and pain. On many occasions I have gone on more than an hour or so with a cycle of erection - leads to pain - leads to shrinkage - leads to feeling of vulnerability - leads to excitement - leads to erection.

I also 'love' waking from sex dreams in the night. With a spiked CB weird things happen like your gilfriend biting your cock in your dream and then you wake with a painfully restricted cock. It is a really exciting transformation when 10 seconds previous you were in the middle of a saucy sex dream.

Still, I am not a person who believes in 24/7 chastity. I have never gone longer than a week and only gone more than a couple of days on a handful of occasions. I just feel in most cases I like to give my penis a chance to recover and I like to check it to ensure no chaffing etc.

Although I cannot find the link I also believe there is medical advice that you should not go too long without ejaculation (ie weeks) as this can have long term effects on fertility or health.

Still, I love the feeling of locking in, I love the trapped erections, I enjoy the fact my cock is on my mind almost all the time and I love the gradual build up in horniness. I've certainly never felt that my erections have decreased.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

jop, the thing with regular ejaculations for a man is another problem with chastity belts. As I remember, general advice is to ejaculate at least once every 3 months, to keep a) the muscles and tissues responsible for ejaculations in training b) the sperm production process in action and c) the Prostate healthy.
And in addition, after prolonged periods without sexual activity, the sex drive shuts off completely and irreversably.
I just remembered a story I was told by a person who had attended a priest seminar to become a catholic priest. A roommate of his (who was living in celibacy and did not masterbate) developed an awful crotch pain, he even was unable to walk after waking up for a certain time. He was sent to a doctor and the doctor took a look at him and then said "jerk off". Period. That was it. All the pain was just blue balls.
And the moral of the story: People (and, sorry, especially men) are just not made for celibacy. Just take a look at my signature.
kate

Post by kate »

you can of course try milking to keep everything in running order :)
a.rimsky

Post by a.rimsky »

Maybe a little stupid questions. If is somebody locked in CB which not allows erection for twelwe days (from monday till friday next week) and then he is release for two days (saturday and sunday) when he can do everything with his penis (I mean especially masturbation of course :) ), is he in safety from trouble like lose of sexual ability? Thanks
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

I don`t think that such rather short periods are of any relevance. The key element of all health problems we mentioned is always the long-term use. If you are planning to keep the rhythm of 12 days in chastity and then 2 days free for a longer time, I would suggest to ask a doctor or at least do some research on this topic, because over a longer period of chastity the said problems can emerge.

@ kate, milking is good to keep the prostate healthy and the sex drive awake, but it won`t help with the problem I mentioned initially.