I'm wondering about a chastity device...

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
MRico3434

I'm wondering about a chastity device...

Post by MRico3434 »

Hi All!

First time poster long time reader! Does anyone know what this chastity device is? NSFW!!!!!!

http://michellecumsinpanties.tumblr.com ... would-love

If so, Great, also, I'm kinda a bigger guy and wondering if there is a solutions given that most devices are small.

Cheers and thanks!!!!
ponylady

Re: I'm wondering about a chastity device...

Post by ponylady »

that was easy.

it's a bon4

http://www.bon4.com/products.html

and it is also avaiable in a larger edition
[
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

the only reason it is so small is because its a fake. the actual device, which i own, is much more normal sized. for 129 you can get either the normal or the longer sized one, or for 159 you can get both as part of the set, which i highly recommend for experimenting with the different sizes to find out what suits you best.
MRico3434

Post by MRico3434 »

long time no post....
Sorry bout that.
Any idea on how to set that as my avatar?

Thanks!
salicyticus

Post by salicyticus »

greetings!
I have several devices (cb 2000,cb3000, curve, a full belt, and it's funny but the best device for me was one I found on ebay for about 28.00 u.s. . w/free shipping
I went on ebay ,typed stainless steel chastity in the search bar, and quite a few items popped up,.i would advise to NOT purchase a hinged captive ball ring, you want a solid ring, the hinge will irritate unbearably, the stainless one I wear is small, has a hollow catheter tube, locked it holds the package tight, yet comfortable. my point is you don't have to spend a hundred bucks for a good device, I bought an electronic safe with a keypad,put a torx 24 hour timer inside it, used the open contact in the safe solenoid circuit...and my stuff will be locked up til 10 pm tonite,...no question.