im new to chastity and im a female

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
tied_up_bitch

im new to chastity and im a female

Post by tied_up_bitch »

i was wondering if some one could tell me what a good female chastity device is so i could try it out and see what it is like
thanks for your help
:gag: :twisted: :whip:
Dark_Lizerd

Re: im new to chastity and im a female

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Do you want to be in chasity, or just try out what it feels like???
You may be able to test the feeling by getting a men's sports cup... ask someone is sporting goods...
Then wear it for a while... it should prevent you from playing with yourself...
That will give you an idea...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
lj

Post by lj »

For obvious reasons, I can't recommend a chastity device for a female from personal experience :rofl: but I would have thought some experimentation with thin chain and padlocks should get your bits into an uncomfortable situation or rendered inaccessible - you might need to do a bit of metalwork to make a curved cover to prevent stimulation.

To do the job properly, you are looking at either a serious bit of engineering or a significant cost. I have seen some leather "chastity belts" on sale, which I assume restrict access but are obviously insecure in that you can easily cut them open. You can't beat stainless steel (he says, ruefully...)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

I'm with lj with "personal experience"....;)

For male chastity there is several different designs, but for female there is just a few... :( The classical T-style and different variants of it. There is in fact a few piercing based chastity devices for females, where you either get lots of rings and use padlocks... But is this really chastity? In my opinion it might be, but then you should have a clit shield as well. There is also one of those designs wich may be usefull, but still in developing stage.

So the classical T-Style belt or variants is the way to go for you.

Then we get 3 "classes" of the chastity, you got the high quality (may be worn 24/4 365 days a year with inspection and cleaning), the cheap (but functional for a few hours to a few days) and the third is made for mostly the image and a few play sessions.

The third is mostly made of leather, plastic or rubber. Leather is good looking, it smells good when you get it, it fits mostly good, but then it is really hard to keep clean. So in my humble opinion it is mostly for a few times use before you should replace it. Plastic and rubber is more easy to clean. But all of the materials is flexible and may not prove to be chastity enough as you may flex/stretch it an get a "workaround" to play with yourself.

The second class is steel belts, but "made in china". The steel is thinner than the real thing, it is not made to measure, but they are adjustable to some extent. The lock is not as great and the silicone band may get loose.

The third is high quality from Neosteel, My-Steel or Carrarra-Design. The two first is German and Carrarra is Belgium based. Those three is IMHO the best as of today. There was several others like Tollyboy, but most of them has shut down their business (Tollyboy has moved to another country and was planning to start up from there again, but I dont think he has yet...).

Both Neosteel and My Steeel is the classical T-Style belt, but Carrarra Design is somewhat more different and is more adjustable as well. All are top of the notch high quality manufactures!

So it is all up to how much money you can afford and will put into this, and how you really feel about Chastity. If you feel that this is something you really really want, this is how you are and been in your head for a long time. And when you are wearing it you will wear it for at least 1-2 days, but perhaps weeks or even months, then I would recommend to go for a high quality from Neosteel, MySteel or Carrarra Design. You would save money in the long run, why spend money on a cheaper belt and then shortly upgrade to the real thing.

But if you are more into a short playtime, this be for a few hours to half a day, or even perhaps up to 1-2 days (may be more if you get a goot fit of the belt), then the cheaper "made in china" may do the trick.

The third version I would not recommend at all for chastity play, it is a waste of money! ;)

If you are having question, don't hesitate to ask in forum or by PM. I don't have personal experience in female chastity, but read alot of the subject. More experienced in male chastity. Do own a Carrarra Design belt, very good quality on it. :)
lucy3737

Post by lucy3737 »

did u ever get to deciding and if so what was the result
Jenny123

Post by Jenny123 »

i would suggest you to take advice from some sports mentor. they will give you the best suggestion
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Jenny123 wrote:i would suggest you to take advice from some sports mentor. they will give you the best suggestion
I'd like to hear what a "sports mentor" has to say about chastity belts. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:
Jenny123 wrote:i would suggest you to take advice from some sports mentor. they will give you the best suggestion
I'd like to hear what a "sports mentor" has to say about chastity belts. :rofl:

Jenny.
......especially in threads the OP has abandoned over 2 years ago.
[
salicyticus

Post by salicyticus »

go on ebay and look for , "stainless steel female chastity". and look at , " leather female chastity " .