You have the code

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
lilboy

You have the code

Post by lilboy »

Hi, im looking for someone to help me,
I have a combo lock that just fits around my balls,
I can change the code with out looking, then i would take a pic of the code with out seeing it and then send it to ever it may be. Then i would delete the pics.
Know only that person has the code for my freedom. They can then make me do stuff and send pics to prove it, once there happy and if iv been good, i will then get the code.

Anyone up for this?

Thanks x
Keymaster

Re: You have the code

Post by Keymaster »

I'm interested in what you've written. Send me a PM. Don't make me wait :)
peter76

Post by peter76 »

That is HOT. Like to do that in a (self)bondage setting. Naked and your neck locked to a tether chain. No escape unless the Keyholder aloes it. :-) Just keep adding cuffs, collars, plug and gag until you get the combo back...

Like it:-)

peter
em2nsw

Post by em2nsw »

as am I....
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

Sounds like fun! :twisted:
MKu

Post by MKu »

river wrote:I have a coffee mug that said "never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics."
So i hope you have thought about what you do in case of an emergency (and believe me it will happen).
Don't forget:
          • safe sane consensual
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
lj

Post by lj »

MKu wrote:
river wrote:I have a coffee mug that said "never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics."
So i hope you have thought about what you do in case of an emergency (and believe me it will happen).
Don't forget:
          • safe sane consensual
If you apply the coffee-mug maxim then we wouldn't do self-bondage, or any other form of bondage, BDSM etc. unless we are already "out" regarding our kink life. In general, the para-medics might have a bit of a private giggle about it, but otherwise would simply get on with their job. There are lots of stories from A&E (or ED if you prefer) about people needing a variety of unusual objects from their anus -"I fell back on the coke bottle", or "I was just using this ring-spanner and my penis was itching so I put it into the spanner". The only really nasty events are the ones that appear occasionally in the press " a man was found dead, hanging from a beam, dressed in women's clothing" when stupidity, carelessness or sudden illness have resulted in a death.

As to the OPs idea, the worst that can happen is the lock fails to open and he will need some cutting equipment - personally I wouldn't want a grinder anywhere near my balls! Mind you, a Pro-Domme friend of mine gleefully tells the tale of a sub she had in a similar predicament, who fainted each time she approached with the bolt-croppers.

Yes locks can and do fail, so always make sure you use good-quality ones and keep them lubricated with dry lubricant (PTFE spray for example) and at the first hint of trouble, throw it in the bin.

I had one cheap lock fail on a cuff, fortunately I was able to open/destroy it with a bit of leverage, and anyway my Domme was present, as she had set the padlocks herself. A friend tells the tale of being cross-dressed (with his Domme present) and a lock failing on a cuff chaining his ankle to the bed, so he used a Dremel grinding tool, set fire to his stockings, dropped the Dremel which then drove itself across the room and drilled its way into the wall. His Domme couldn't stop laughing...

whilst "safe, sane and consensual" is a good basis for BDSM of any kind, it is perhaps a harsh comment when highlighted in large red letters, when you look at some of the much more severe and high-risk scenarios that are discussed here. We do try to point out potential problems without making judgements.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
MKu

Post by MKu »

My bad, that my post looks like a lecture from a smart aleck.
All i wanted to say was that there are circumstances (especially medical ones) where a bondage device needs to be removed asap before they cause heavy damage.
I had such a case with my chastity belt and you can believe me i was very relieved to only need to break a seal to get to the key.
(That it was the seal of my mistress and that there was penitence ... well thats another story.)
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
lilboy

Post by lilboy »

Add me on kik messenger to get started :)

Sammyfab
lj

Post by lj »

lilboy wrote:Add me on kik messenger to get started :)

Sammyfab
check the date of the last post on this thread...

you are a little over a year too late for continuity :rofl:
be a switch, double the fun :-)