Why wear a Chastity Belt

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Untouchable

Why wear a Chastity Belt

Post by Untouchable »

I'm sure you are familiar with the feeling where you are tightly bound and reach that part where you you start to feel you want release but realise it isn't coming for a while. You are frustrated but somehow the realisation of your true predicament is deliciously exciting. You no longer have any control of your release and will have to wait your time.

If that sounds like you then I would certainly recommend you give chastity a try. I tend to use chastity as an exciting punishment or something chosen at random when looking for a play session.

When in a Chastity belt it is still possible to feel horny, but it is not possible to gain release in either sense of the phrase. I find the desire to play can get greater and greater but there is just no possibility to satisfy yourself. My longest time a week and I simply cannot explain the feeling I had on the 5th day where I was feeling as desperate for an orgasm as ever in my life.

Self bondage can put you into an exciting head space that you don't usually inhabit and chastity play can do just the same. It can reach a point where your desire to just touch yourself is unbearable, but of course you have no choice.

Clearly a lot of people use a Chastity belt in a relationship to add spice as the belted partner becomes increasingly desperate for sex. For people how like self bondage a Chastity belt offers another interesting method of surrendering control to oneself.

There are many ways to ensure keys cannot be accessed. Neosteel make an excellent timed key safe which is my choice of lock in. I put a spare belt key in my car and the car keys as well as the other belt keys in the box. This means I am stuck until the safe opens, but if the key safe breaks I can at least break into my car or call a locksmith to get out.
jake

Re: Why wear a Chastity Belt

Post by jake »

Untouchable wrote:I can at least break into my car
:lol:

That would be a sight to see! :wink:
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Thank you for the information and explanations.

I am very fascinated about chastity and I hope I will some day manage to save money to a real belt. They cost an arm and a leg but I hope. One of those e days, one of those days… 8)

(I am afraid someone will get herself into trouble eventually. :lol: )
Venom

Post by Venom »

chastity, ever since i found out about it, has scared the CRAP out of me, how do you know that the person/thing you trust with the key, wont malfunction, or decide to hate you for all eternity and destroy the key...

scares me :(
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Hmm, yes. Chastity with a key holder is definitely not for people with trust issues. :shock:
dracae

Post by dracae »

I have done it for some time and can really recommend it. I also use a chastity belt and the time release safe from Neosteel. Lots of fun and frustration :)
chicken_minute

Post by chicken_minute »

I tried a CB2000 once but it just didn't work at all. If I thought it would really work I'd be very tempted by NeoSteel, but really I think the only thing stopping anyone removing one of those devices (hacksaw/file) is the thought of destroying such an expensive toy.
dracae

Post by dracae »

Well, have you tried using a hacksaw on stainless steel? That is not the way to get the belt off :)

I have tried cutting stainless steel with a dremel (not my belt however) and I broke three cutting discs before I managed to cut through a rather small piece. Also the belt fits very tight against the body, so I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable using power tools on it while wearing it.

Am I saying that it can't be cut... of course not. With the right tools anything is possible, but I would risk injuring myself doing it... and of course it's an expensive device you would have to destroy. Actually I think the easiest way to get out, would be to learn how to pick the lock.

Oh well... but since I can't do that, I guess I have to wear this belt until monday morning. Locked myself up yesterday, so no weekend fun (of that kind) for me :)
chicken_minute

Post by chicken_minute »

Well...maybe. I suppose if the lock was at the back or somewhere hard to reach then it would be almost impossible to pick even if you knew how to pick a lock. I'm still not convinced, especially after discovering that it is so easy to get out of the "CB" chastity devices and that it is still possible to masturbate while wearing one, but I might be persuaded to buy a neo-steel belt one of these days.
Untouchable

Post by Untouchable »

Some Chastity Belts (or tubes) are pretty easy to get out of, but that certainly does not mean they all are.

Consider something like the Latowski belt and tell me you can pull out of that.

http://www.latowski.de/latowskiFlash/410.htm

My belt of choice is from My steel.

http://www.my-steel.de/en/

I can tell you that there have been times when locked in that I have really wanted to escape. I simply cannot think how to do it. I suspect I could file through the waist band if I had about four or five hours to do it but the risk that I would cut myself with the file is pretty large. There is no way to use any hacksaw.

To some extent the price of the item does also act as a hindrance. Many people practise self bondage with a safety method designed to be expensive and inconvenient to ensure it is not an easy option. Still, even if I am prepared to pay the price of a premature escape I'm still not convinced I could actually do it.

I also have a Neo-Steel timer safe. When my key is locked away and the belt is locked on I know that I won't be masturbating for some time, however desperate I become.
chicken_minute

Post by chicken_minute »

OMFG!! :shock:
It's beautiful and it does look very secure... It's £815 but if it works for real then I think I'd buy it. The big question for me is whether it is possible to masturbate while wearing it; I found with the CB2000 that I could still get relief without a full erection and I can't be sure if the latowski has the same flaw. But oh my goodness do I ever want one :D
kate

Post by kate »

there are a few reasons why i enjoy chastity.

When used with someone else i do indeed love the feeling of being out of control, it is also quite a powerful piece of control to be given away. And something that doesn't interfere eith a daily life, whereas handcuffs are a quite blatent form of controlling bondage, chastity can be quite discrete :)

When used solo i find it just reinforces the 'you want what you can't have' principle, frustration whilst bound always helps. Last time i used it was in the spread eagle in panties idea on the main site, but there was a chastity device with a combination lock on there, so even when i get my hands free in the morning i can't do anything about the frustration i'm in until i crack the lock on the padlock.

Also putting the key in a candle can work :)
dracae

Post by dracae »

I was able to get relief in a CB3000, but so far I have had no luck doing that in the Neosteel.

And I must admit that I would love to be locked in that Latowski. It's beautiful and looks very very secure.