Subject

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bound_jenny

Re: Female Chastity at Work?

Post by bound_jenny »

Power tools? :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:What would you do if you lost the keys to your castity belt while still wearing it?
haaah, it's my favorite time again:

Quoting myself:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ponylady wrote:...or @ least make sure you have the key handy:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: :shock:

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news ... /#comments
Man cut free from 'S&M' chastity belt by firemen
Exclusive By Cara Lee

Firefighters had to cut a man out of a titanium chastity belt intended for sex games last week.
Crews from Kingston fire station were called to the red-faced man's home in Ham at about 11pm on June 27 after he had spent all day trying to free himself from the device.
It took about 45 minutes for firefighters to release the man, believed to be in his 40s, from the structure. By this time he had slipped in and out of consciousness due to the pressure of the chastity belt on his genitals.

Crew manager Brennan Healey, from the fire station, said the man, of average build, had put the two-piece device on in the morning but then realised he did not have a key to open it.
His girlfriend was out of the house when he put it on but returned to find him trapped in the belt and realised she did not have the key either.
"He was very embarrassed about the situation. He was very apologetic and seemed to be wishing he wasn't there," said Mr Healey. "He seemed like a nice guy who found himself in a predicament he didn't want to be in.
"He had put a dressing gown over him but apart from that he only had the chastity belt on.
"He'd spent all day trying to get it off and was at his last tether."
Three machines were needed to cut through the titanium.
"The man had lots of swelling in his genital area," said Mr Healey. "It took a long time to release him because he was in a lot of pain, and we needed to give him oxygen.
"Firefighter Simon Mitchell did a great job and was especially hands on'. When he was released we called the London Ambulance Service who took him to hospital, but he seemed much better by then.
"His girlfriend initially seemed to find it funny but became more concerned as his condition got worse.
"I think the man wanted to use it as part of an S&M sex game with his girlfriend.
"I presumed he and his girlfriend used that sort of thing a lot - they didn't seem phased by it.
"From the inside of their house you wouldn't know they were into that sort of thing - they didn't have any shackles or anything! But then again, I didn't see their bedroom.
"He didn't want to be in that situation. That sort of thing is all right behind closed doors but when it's out in the open it's a different matter.
"He was very grateful and relieved by the time we left.
"It wasn't the usual type of job we get called to!"

and you guys & gals often wonder why we stress safey 1st.
[
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:What would you do if you lost the keys to your chastity belt while still wearing it?
Seriously, the tool you want is a pair of aviation snips. They'll go through the thinnish stainless steel used on those Chinese-made belts easily. There are other brute-force approaches that will also work.

If you've got the little Chinese padlock shown on the picture up-thread, seriously, throw it away. This is why:
broken-padlock.jpg
That's the lock from a friend's collar, basically the same type that comes with those Chinese belts. The cylinder has cracked down its entire length and jammed shut, and it was sheer dumb luck that it wasn't being worn at the time. Toss it and replace it with a better model. And look after it; get some graphite powder and lubricate. (Don't use oil.)

If it isn't broken, a padlock like that can be opened by shaping a paper clip to look a bit like a key and wriggling it around. That works for any padlock with three pins, which is basically all padlocks less that 25 mm (1") wide ... even "name brands" like Abus put only three pins in their 25mm locks. (Lockwood give you four, which is why I like them.) Quality locks with more pins, larger cylinders and tighter tolerances than the cheap low-end models used on chastity belts can be picked by a different method, but the technique requires a great deal more skill and practice.

(The integrated locks on some newer model Chinese belts tend to be better, the key parts being small-ish four-pin arrangements, with a removable cylinder that includes a long, strong bolt. Quite a nice design, but small -- basically, look after it, lubricate and don't try to force it.)

Even the "quality" belts have weak points; I'm pretty sure that aviation snips will go through most of these, but I saw some pics on FetLife of a failed padlock on a MySteel belt that suggested that the padlock was a low-end model that would be reasonably amenable to picking using the paper clip technique.

Failing that, a Dremel or other abrasive tool will probably get through either the locking post (if exposed) or the waistband. Escaping from "permanent" bondage of any sort is simply a question of time and access to suitable tools.
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

ButterflyGirl wrote:What is the point of wearing 'permanent' bondage, if is easily escapable? Personally, I enjoy wearing 'permanent' bondage during situations in which no suitable tools are readily accessible.
I'd classify "permanent" as meaning it can't be taken off, ever. Riveting your cuffs shut (or filling the locks with epoxy) is still only semi-permanent, as it can still be cut off. You can call that "permanent" if you like, but the reality is that it's only "permanent" until you feel that the need to have them off is worth doing whatever needs to be done to get them off.
The thought of walking down to the local hardware store to purchase a hacksaw while gagged, handcuffed, and dressed as a slutty schoolgirl usually deters me from choosing the so-called 'easy' way out! :oops:
But you presumably have some kind of end-point to the scene? That would make it "inescapable", within the parameters and duration of the scene, but not "permanent".
Boundtoplease

Post by Boundtoplease »

I have been thinking about a Lori device (I have posted pic request earlier), it seems if you use her recessed screw lock then the only way out would be something like a dremel, but bearing in mind I am thinking about getting a PA and using her model 18a device I can see my secured manhood being quite badly burnt by radiated heat whist trying to cut off the device. That to me is quite a deterrent I think?

And would I go to the hardware store trying to buy the tools....no I have the lot in the garage, it is more of a case of if you are going to harm yourself getting free.

BTP
Life is way too short, so whatever floats your boat..............do it and do it now!
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

Actually, some of the newer thermoplastics will allow you to quickly make a key. The older radial lock is somewhat more secure.
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ButterflyGirl wrote:Yes, you are correct. 'Inescapable' would be a more appropriate term to use instead of 'permanent.' Please forgive me! :oops:
I'm sure we can think of some suitable punishment for your faux pas... :P :P :P

Jenny.
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:28, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ButterflyGirl wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:I'm sure we can think of some suitable punishment for your faux pas...
Excellent! I certainly hope that the aforementioned punishment includes a faux tail, faux ears, and FAUX PAWS! :rofl:
:rofl:

I like that!

Jenny.
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:28, edited 2 times in total.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I would like to get the male version and lock the keys in my Kitchen Safe for a few hours. Wicked looking butt plug.

Maid Lauren
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

ponylady wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:When I think about having those things in me, the last thing on my mind is chastity. :shock:

I might be chaste in the flesh with that, but in my warped and kinky mind, it's definitely at the other end of the spectrum! :rofl:
see, it's again so unfair. us males are experiencing serious droughts while locked away in our belts, and you women,
if you are really securely plugged are rolling around in heat.
DAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
So true! I have to admit I love the irony of her being on heat and the guys enduring tight cock cages and nice blue balls desperate for relief!