self denile cb3000

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Dreamcatcher

self denile cb3000

Post by Dreamcatcher »

Hi Everyone,

I haven't really tried self bondage before and was looking for some advice.

I have just ordered a cb3000 as I feel I am pleasuring myself too often and always feel guilty and dirty afterwards.

Now that I have ordered the cb3000 I feel very nervous and don't know what to expect.

Will I be able to stay clean after going to the toilet, how long will I be able to wear it for and is there any chance of infection.

Thankyou
dracae

Post by dracae »

I have used the CB3000 myself some time ago (now use a Neosteel chastity belt), so hopefully I can answer some of your questions.

Staying clean after the toilet is not a problem, but you might have to sit down instead of standing up. I would say that if you take a little time to clean it properly there is almost no risk of infection. At least I didn't have any problems.

How long you will be able to wear it for is another matter. You should always start slowly and find the right setting. Don't get frustrated, it will usually take a while before you find a comfortable setting that you cannot pull out, but once you get used to it on that setting, there is really no limit on how long you can wear it, just pay attention to any problems it might cause.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Re: self denile cb3000

Post by misQui »

Dreamcatcher wrote:I have just ordered a cb3000
Has it arrived yet? I've had one of these on my possible purchases list for a good long while now but I've heard mixed reviews. It's always nice to get a first hand opinion. And if it's not too much trouble, is there any chance you can measure the width of the slot you can pee through. I want to know if it's wide enough to get my PA ring through so could lock it on with an extra padlock making it totally inescapable. :twisted:
Untouchable

Post by Untouchable »

I have a CB 3000 and for me it was a good introduction into the world of chastity play. It also has the advantage over other belts that it is airport friendly.

Cleaning and stuff certainly isn't a problem. I've gone as long as a week, but that is my limit before I start to get a little sore.

For many reasons I've upgraded to greater security but it still has some advantages that mean it gets used every now and then.
chicken_minute

Post by chicken_minute »

I bought one and it didn't work.
There's an add-on that is supposed to make "pull out" more difficult or even impossible but I have my doubts and I don't want to waste another £25.

It might work for you but I'll be surprised if it does.