Carlilock votes goes here! (One thread for all votes.)

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Little Sissy Girl

Re: Carlilock votes goes here! (One thread for all votes.)

Post by Little Sissy Girl »

ponylady wrote:
Little Sissy Girl wrote:I need help once more. I'm locked away and need to complete this requirement to be free in some time. Please vote for me. This is fr non-users only:

Completed

Thank you very much.
well, it was yours truly who voted. i suspect you know how to humbly express your sincere heartfelt thanx in @ least 200 words. it better be good, because your master surely will read your reply.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ponylady, you're absolutely right. I own you my sincere thanks. I'm truly grateful for your attention and your vote. For you it was simple click, but for me it has great value. It proves, there're kind people willing to help a poor sissy girl like me.
I realize that my words aren't enough to express my gratitude. I'm securely locked up in chastity device and geting hornier and hornier everyday. Perhaps this will please you even more than my words. I know exactly where's my place and I'm not tring to deny it. My servitude and frustration is to please others. This makes me truly happy and is a great relief in my torment.
With your kind vote, I'm likely to be denied for some more time, but eventually be released. This wouldn't be possible without your help, Ponylady. I know,that I won't be free today or tomorrow, but if I work really hard, I'll finally deserve that great priviledge to pleasure myself. I'll be rewarded by my Keyholder and allowed to remove chastity device from my poor clit. When this happens I'll think of you and your vote. Then I'll show you my gratitude once again for being so kind to a sissy slut like me.
Thank you with all my heart.
0pgesl0ten

Post by 0pgesl0ten »

Little Sissy Girl wrote:
ponylady wrote:
Little Sissy Girl wrote:I need help once more. I'm locked away and need to complete this requirement to be free in some time. Please vote for me. This is fr non-users only:

Completed

Thank you very much.
well, it was yours truly who voted. i suspect you know how to humbly express your sincere heartfelt thanx in @ least 200 words. it better be good, because your master surely will read your reply.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ponylady, you're absolutely right. I own you my sincere thanks. I'm truly grateful for your attention and your vote. For you it was simple click, but for me it has great value. It proves, there're kind people willing to help a poor sissy girl like me.
I realize that my words aren't enough to express my gratitude. I'm securely locked up in chastity device and geting hornier and hornier everyday. Perhaps this will please you even more than my words. I know exactly where's my place and I'm not tring to deny it. My servitude and frustration is to please others. This makes me truly happy and is a great relief in my torment.
With your kind vote, I'm likely to be denied for some more time, but eventually be released. This wouldn't be possible without your help, Ponylady. I know,that I won't be free today or tomorrow, but if I work really hard, I'll finally deserve that great priviledge to pleasure myself. I'll be rewarded by my Keyholder and allowed to remove chastity device from my poor clit. When this happens I'll think of you and your vote. Then I'll show you my gratitude once again for being so kind to a sissy slut like me.
Thank you with all my heart.

So, what do you say, Ponylady, are you satisfied with the "Thank You" note, or not?
*mouse pointer hovering back and forth over add- and remove-time buttons*
afterburner

Post by afterburner »

Hello Everyone,

I recently started a session and would like to ask for your assistance with my release requirement.
Completed - Thank you very much.

To express my appreciation, I'll also provide my friend link :
Removed link, no longer valid.

At your mercy,

Afterburner.
Last edited by afterburner on 17 Mar 2013, 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
dcol01

Post by dcol01 »

Hello everybody, :hi:

This is my first actual session with carlilock and it is very exciting! I need someone to fulfill my requirement link so I may be let out when my time is up, whenever that is.

Completed!

Thank you!
Last edited by dcol01 on 08 Mar 2013, 05:18, edited 1 time in total.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

0pgesl0ten wrote: So, what do you say, Ponylady, are you satisfied with the "Thank You" note, or not?
*mouse pointer hovering back and forth over add- and remove-time buttons*
surely groveling enuff for my tastes.
If you feel like it feel free to remove some time as you see fit.

However i noticed your littlw sissy slut made some typos in her responese, which suggest lack of dedication + appreciation.
Might as well add some times for those transgressions.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:However i noticed your littlw sissy slut made some typos in her responese, which suggest lack of dedication + appreciation.
Might as well add some times for those transgressions.
Tut-tut-tut... :whip: either "responese" is a new language (from Responia? Maybe that's where they get the voices for answering machines... :mrgreen: ) or you're throwing stones in a glass house.

:P :P :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: Tut-tut-tut... :whip: either "responese" is a new language (from Responia? Maybe that's where they get the voices for answering machines... :mrgreen: ) or you're throwing stones in a glass house.
yeah, but i'm not the one in a chastity-cage asking for help to be released.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rofl: :rofl:

....this is what you get when you write on a small mobile phone keyboard.
8) 8) 8)

now where is that edit-button for your post, mod-powers come in handy to disguise
my slipup.
:P :P
[
0pgesl0ten

Post by 0pgesl0ten »

I agree that spelling mistakes in such posts are in general a Bad Thing, but this thread has now evolved in such an amusing manner that I can't really start punishing for it.
So, I will see it through the fingers - this time.
Next time there might be consequences, little sissy (maybe think along the lines of retyping the message using a pencil in your mouth to hit the keyboard, and your hands kept inside your soaking wet panties - not nice, huh?)
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

Can't help you. I'm a member.
Keymaster

Post by Keymaster »

Me too, but next time I could help and hold his keys :twisted:
claireb

Post by claireb »

dear All,

I am currently locked in a session. I am not sure how long i will be locked away. But my keyholder asked me to post my voting link. So here it is

http://www.carlilock.com/friends.php?a= ... NyeXB0eWM8

please vote my time less.
If you are a member vote for claireb

Thanks
Claireb