Carlilock votes goes here! (One thread for all votes.)

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
drawn

Re: Carlilock votes goes here! (One thread for all votes.)

Post by drawn »

I've done it again, is there any kind (non carlilock member) out there able and willing to help me out with a vote?

[edit] Requirement has been met, thank you stranger from the internet! Cutting the link because they are extremely frightening :)
bitsy

Post by bitsy »

[quote="bitsy"]I need your vote before I can be released.
Vote once only or I'll never get out.

PLEASE DONT VOTE ANY MORE !!!!
It's been 12 weeks. And a girl I met in Brazil is coming to visit. I need to be free!!
1 week became 2 weeks became 12 weeks!!!!

Please stop. Thanks.
I am currently scheduled for release on Sunday, October 27th. Reggia arrives on Tuesday. Please do not add time. Thank you.
Last edited by bitsy on 29 Oct 2013, 15:10, edited 2 times in total.
smallcocktim

Post by smallcocktim »

need a vote to get release please someone help me

http://www.carlilock.com/friends.php?a= ... VwcndyYzw=
criker

Post by criker »

Has anyone ever used one of code for more then chastity. Like handcuffs or other tips of bondage. I thought I would ask before trying something like that. If so would you use a max and mid time. Just asking
If so did you have any luck with it.
bitsy

Post by bitsy »

I'm screwed.
I was supposed to get out yesterday, the 27th. This girl I'm really interested in arrives tomorrow (29th) and I'm still locked up until November 2nd.
At 1am Saturday morning I will be free. So I gotta be the total gentleman with her until then. Don't know if I can keep this Brazilian girls hands to herself until Saturday. Thats gonna be 4 days of pure torture...Either that or total embarrassment if she discovers me locked chastity.

I didn't want to check on the time because that just adds 6 hours so I patiently waited. Until today (the 28th)...
Apparently people want me locked in chastity because within the 9-days after my plea, 4-1/2 days were added. Originally, I was signed up for a 1 week which became 2 weeks which became 4 weeks which became 8 weeks which is now gonna be 14 weeks. Mid-July until now. (well not now, actually, Saturday).

Crud. Crud. Crud.
crazy

Post by crazy »

bitsy, I don't know what you're locked with, but maybe there are some other ways to get out of it, if you really want it? Maybe you can just cut the lock or something like that?
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
Keymaster

Post by Keymaster »

bitsy wrote:I'm screwed.
I was supposed to get out yesterday, the 27th. This girl I'm really interested in arrives tomorrow (29th) and I'm still locked up until November 2nd.
At 1am Saturday morning I will be free. So I gotta be the total gentleman with her until then. Don't know if I can keep this Brazilian girls hands to herself until Saturday. Thats gonna be 4 days of pure torture...Either that or total embarrassment if she discovers me locked chastity.

I didn't want to check on the time because that just adds 6 hours so I patiently waited. Until today (the 28th)...
Apparently people want me locked in chastity because within the 9-days after my plea, 4-1/2 days were added. Originally, I was signed up for a 1 week which became 2 weeks which became 4 weeks which became 8 weeks which is now gonna be 14 weeks. Mid-July until now. (well not now, actually, Saturday).

Crud. Crud. Crud.
Perhaps you should have removed the voting link from your post after your requirement was completed. You wouldn't have recieved so many votes and you'd be be free now. That's my piece of advice for the future. I'd also suggest to set max duration of your session. It's easy to completely lose control without this limitation unless it's what you really want.
crazy wrote:bitsy, I don't know what you're locked with, but maybe there are some other ways to get out of it, if you really want it? Maybe you can just cut the lock or something like that?
I agree with this statement. If your device is locked with a padlock it shouldn't be a big deal to cut it with bolt cutters. If you have an integrated lock with unique key this won't be so simple. Anyway it's a pity that chastity device which was supposed to bring you nice play and pleasurable frustration turned to be torture device that is going to affect your personal life against your will. It shouldn't be like that, because it simply unfair. I hope you'll be able to deal with this situation and free yourself. If not, let's hope no one adds more time until Saturday.
bitsy

Post by bitsy »

I deleted the link. Didn't know I could. Thanks. Duh.

I'm gonna be OK. Reggia discovered I was locked on the way home from the airport. (My secret didn't last long). We pulled over cuz she wanted to see it. She cracked up laughing and has been teasing me since. Geez,I forgot what a party girl she is. Still hoping to get out 1am Saturday night.
Keymaster

Post by Keymaster »

So she know knows your little secret and she seems to like it. Sounds fine to me and you don't have to worry if she discovers something. Who knows, maybe there will be some possitive results of your prolonged session. Saturday is very close. Good luck.
peter76

Post by peter76 »

hi

Need a vote to get free. Would somebody be so kind? Be sure your not locked up yourself :-)

Link removed. Thank You Stranger!

please?
bitsy

Post by bitsy »

She wanted to see how much time was left on the Carlilock countdown even after I explained that it would cost us 6 more hours. That didn't matter so much to her.
Anyway, come to find out that I only had 1 day and 15 hours (which became 1day and 21 hours). That was Tuesday. Today is Thursday!!! Someone played Roulette with my time so it must have reduced a few days. She wants to check again today, but if we do, it will just add 6 more hours.

I'm glad to have a place to share this ...thanks for tracking with me. Fourteen weeks enclosed in a chastity tube. Fourteen weeks of sitting to pee, of cleaning with a q-tip, of painful erections coming to an end. Yippee.

bitsyboy
Qlan

Post by Qlan »

Hi,

Please help me with my requirement vote.

http://www.carlilock.com/requirement.ph ... MQLSAvYzw=

Thanks
wetsuitboi

Post by wetsuitboi »

Session ended. Thanks to all that voted. See you around soon.
Blue Balls 4711

Post by Blue Balls 4711 »

Hello,

could somebody please halp me with my requirement vote?

http://carlilock.com/requirement.php?a= ... V2cHBjPA==