Chastity!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
huve

Chastity!

Post by huve »

This is a topic that intrigued me from another post on this forum. What is anyone involvement with chastity. I have always bee interested in this topic, the thought of being so frustrated!!

I will be going away from home for 5 days at a time, in a couple of months and would love to be able to take something to restrict access during this. i.e. I would lock into it and leave the keys at home, not being able to escape until I got back.

The biggest problem is that some devices I have seen are quite expensive, does anyone know of a cheaper alternative? I would love to hear about anyone elses experience with this also.
dracae

Post by dracae »

I don't know about cheaper alternatives, but as I mentioned in another post, I like to do chastity play. I guess it's sort of a longer selfbondage session :)

It's frustrating and yet I like the feeling. Don't really know what to say, but if you have any questions feel free to ask them.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Ahh, chastity. That fantasy will get me in trouble sooner or later. :wink: (I have been saved by my economy so far.)

CB-2000, CB-3000 and The Curve look suitable for travelling if you would be satisfied by those. (Available from BDSM Toybox.)
huve

Post by huve »

Thanks Anna I have found the 3000 on eBay brand new for not much money but hands off everyone its mine!!
neo

Post by neo »

A warning to anyone thinking a cb-3000 (or any of the other cb's) is the easy way to chastity. Basically it ain't. It seems the majority of men can pull out of the back of the device when er... relaxed. A good deal of conversation on cb forums concerns getting piercings and then locking them to the end of the tube to make them truely secure. Other threads discuss "add ons" like the Points Of Intrigue that make pulling out painful. Relatively few messages are about stock cb's actually doing the job they were bought for.
selfbondagelovr

Truly appreciate the advice!

Post by selfbondagelovr »

Thanks for the addvice i was looking into buying one and pretty much had my finger on the buy button but not know. Got any other good ways of chastity besides shoestirng. :lol:
neo

Post by neo »

Well at least my expense may have saved someone else's :)
For some blokes it does work, but not if you go small when chilled. The simplest way to make it (or any other even DIY tube system) work is to add a chain round your waist that locks to the top of the device. If the chain's short enough, you can't pull the tube forward to pull out the back.
Down sides - this adds a chain that can cause a skin rash if worn for a period of time. It also adds a chain that's harder to conceal than the cb itself, generally running above the line of your trousers at the back. Beware bending down will reveal chain, not just a VPL. Not a problem for weekend's in, but probably not the 7 day a week thing you'd imagined.
You can make a DIY chastity tube with a large jubilee clip, uPVC waste pipe, superglue, a steel cutting drill bit and a very sharp knife. Much cheaper and once you've made the 3rd version, custom made for you.
I got the cb3000 thinking it would work better than my DIY attempts. It doesn't. It looks nicer, but it's less secure, very painful to sleep in, and still needs the waist chain.
dracae

Post by dracae »

I'll just add my experiences so far with "The Curve". Since it uses more or less the same mounting system as the CB-3000 I think my observations hold for both. Of course a lot of people are different, so it does not work this way on everyone.

Can I pull out? Yes and no. While I am small I can pull out, but I cannot remove the device itself due to the balls being trapped between the tube and the ring. Of course this is not what you want for a chastity device.

I agree that the waist chain will prevent this, by keeping the opening close to your skin so there's no room to pull out, but as mentioned it will be hard to hide that you are wearing something.

So does it work... Well, while in bondage it does, because I am never small enough during a sb session to pull out. So when I am in a mood where I really want to pull out, I can't.

Of course I would love to have a real chastity belt, but my financial situation prevents that at the moment :)
luvsan

blah

Post by luvsan »

over at badpenis.com they have a device called the flexobelt i have recently ordered one waiting on slow ups $64.95 half the price of most looks like a simple ball trap device usually these types of devices arent as sercure as people want them to be but ill tell you how this one is once i receive it
Jason

A Couple of Tips for CB-2/3000/Curve Users

Post by Jason »

From Chastity Lifestyle.com I found this delightful device a locking chastity harness

I plan to order one eventually, but not soon, due to the price.

Or for the guys who just need to be prevented from pulling out, you can use the KSD G-2

I plan to order one soon, especially since it's MUCH cheaper.

For the record, I have only been seriously tempted to attempt to get out once in over a year and a half of chastity (with monthly releases). But still, I think that the chastity should be as secure as can be reasonably arranged and not merely a symbol.

I do have a real-time, local Keyholder, and have had the same Keyholder from day 1. Or rather, the same Keyholder has had ME from day 1. :wink:
dracae

Re: A Couple of Tips for CB-2/3000/Curve Users

Post by dracae »

That harness is probably just what I need. I am so far using some self-made harness that works like that, but it's not very comfortable. Quite efficient though, and has kept me locked up for days.
chicken_minute

Post by chicken_minute »

i bought a CB2000 and the damn thing just doesn't work at all - THAT is the only "frustration" you'll get!

I was able to pull out of it very easily and even get my balls out unless I used a ring that was dangerously small (I won't make that mistake again).
Even more annoyingly, I found that it was quite possible to ejaculate even while wearing it!

The KD.. whatever it's called.. looks interesting and it's the only reason I haven't thrown my CB2000 away. I might buy it in the hope that it will stop the CB being removed and it might just prevent masturbation with those spikey bits, but at the moment I don't feel like throwing good money after bad.

Maybe chastity is possible but so far I haven't seen a device that is guaranteed to work.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

chicken_minute wrote:i bought a CB2000 and the damn thing just doesn't work at all - THAT is the only "frustration" you'll get!

I was able to pull out of it very easily and even get my balls out unless I used a ring that was dangerously small (I won't make that mistake again).
Even more annoyingly, I found that it was quite possible to ejaculate even while wearing it!
I am sorry to hear that it did not work for you. Chastity should be safe and escape proof. :(
clever

Post by clever »

yeah, that's the thing i'm worried about. those things cost $130-170, and if they don't work for you, you're pretty much screwed, cause no one wants it after it's been on your ding dong...
dracae

Post by dracae »

I had the same problem with being able to ejaculate in these devices, as well as pulling out when I was soft. Now I got myself a real chastity belt, which means no more escape for me. Now I'm only feeling one kind of frustration :)