Chastity!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
chicken_minute

Post by chicken_minute »

Real chastity belt?
dracae

Post by dracae »

Well, real as in "what most people will think of when they hear the word chastity belt". I wouldn't call devices like a CB3000 a "belt" :)
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

I completely agree :) I would call the CBxK more of a tamper proof chastity device, not real secure. There nothing more secure than a good pair of steel underwear.

-cbshackle
dracae

Post by dracae »

And now after having been locked in the belt for a few days, I can assure you that it is working just as intended :)
luvsan1

blah

Post by luvsan1 »

BDSM Toybox overprices and ebay sells cheap fakes from china

http://cb-2000.com/

is the main site if the cb2000 is used tight it prevents erections with the points even thinking about getting hard is a painful experience

i have even found it good for long term worn tight if you like to get up early in the morning or worn loose if you dont feel like getting up that early LOL i have worn it for about a week but it had not bothered me i have big balls so i cant pull out the points keeps your penis from pulling out they have other devices to keep your penis in the device but if you pull your penis out of the device your balls are still traped and i wouldent wanna go walking around with a device around my nuts untill i get the key
bluefluke

Post by bluefluke »

Do you have a model # for this "real" belt?
dracae

Post by dracae »

bluefluke wrote:Do you have a model # for this "real" belt?
There is no model #, but it's Neosteel chastity belt.
BaronVonWinger

Post by BaronVonWinger »

I have a question & this mite be the place ask. Does any1 of a well built chastity belt for a female? 1 that actually works & the real hard part, at a reasonable price. Or even better some pics or plans or blueprints, I can make almost anything.
The Baron
CB Hoss

Chastity Belt

Post by CB Hoss »

Chastity belts are a long term interest of mine - that's what the "CB" in CB Hoss refers to. I have two, both made by Access Denied in New York before they closed up.

The newer one is the more effective and comfortable. It truly prevents all orgasm for me, though I've heard that there are men who can orgasm with theirs on, so I guess that depends on the user.

I also worked closely with AD to get the fit of the penis tube right so I can't pull out - this was harder than you'd have thought, but we eventually got it right, just before they ceased production. I see the Neosteel tubes are now almost a carbon copy of the one I ended up with.

For me, the mental aspect of being locked up is really, really powerful. I usually incoporate the chastity belt in my longer scenes.

Hoss
Bondage anyone?
a.rimsky

Post by a.rimsky »

dracae and others :arrow: I think that there is problem.

CB-3000 is universal device.
Neosteel is custom-made by virtue of personal sizes of customer. So if CB-3000 were made by personal sizes, it would be perfect save as neostell. But also expensive.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I cant help you guys out on this, But it seams like somthing would work.
For the gals its no problem, but I cant think of anything at the moment for you fellas. :?
When your hard I would guess a lot of things would work, but soft it would be like trying to tie a bean bag. :cry:
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM