Ordered new chastity device

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Ordered new chastity device

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've ordered myself a new chastity device... that is not a chastity device? :o

There's this new toy called a fufu clip. I've ordered a metal one, but they also make plastic ones in 2 sizes. See here: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005108829277.html

The idea is basically that you pull your balls from either side past your penis, so your ballsack is in front of your penis, but split by it. You then pull your balls between the inner circle of the clip, pull the balls back out, and pull them between the inner and outer ring so they are tugged to the sides again.

This effectively turns your penis into a flat pussy, and from images on the web, it is quite convincing too, although for some reason, while I could find a lot yesterday, now I can't seem to find a single one.

This does not come with any form of locking, so it can be removed as easily as it can be put on, so technically it is not chastity, but the whole idea of a chastity belt, is that some use it to transform into a sissy.
I'm not in it for that though. I'm in it because I think the feeling is going to be awesome. I also think, that because the ballsack skin is very sensitive, it may be just as sensitive as the female counterpart, and will probably see how it is going to be to take a few (not too hard) hits in my groin wearing one, probably by the use of a proper flogger.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.