New Cage/ self chasity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Louise_69

New Cage/ self chasity

Post by Louise_69 »

Hi, i have a new cage arriving tomorrow. Any tips for self chastity, fun ways to determine how long i stay locked up.

Thanks Louise x
KinkInSpace

Re: New Cage/ self chasity

Post by KinkInSpace »

Simple. Don't. Its a new cage. Try it out first. Learn how it works on you and give it time to adjust.

So plan for only a short session, and if things go well, just lengthen it, but don't plan on something long and feel obligated to continue when it doesn't feel right.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

KinkInSpace wrote:Simple. Don't. Its a new cage. Try it out first. Learn how it works on you and give it time to adjust.

So plan for only a short session, and if things go well, just lengthen it, but don't plan on something long and feel obligated to continue when it doesn't feel right.
I'm not new to chastity. I have just upgraded my device to a metal one, with a urethral tube. Not plucked up the courage to try that yet. X
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

First night in my new cage, i came up with the idea to hide the key in the wife's panty draw. :oops:
I had to wait until she had gone to work to retrieve it.
She was in charge without knowing :whip:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Doesn't matter. I always try out new cages, and I always have to break them in.

I never wear a new cage for longer than I can on first try, and often after I get it, I try it on for a brief moment to gauge how it will be. Even if it is similar to a cage I already own, I often find out that it still is something I must adjust to and while planning for a longer session, the first try, I already bail out due to unforseen circumstances.

The cage may be a bit heavier than you're used to, or its design may trap some hairs making it very uncomfortable, or it might be a tad too small. Many things can lead to your body having to get used to the cage, and if you just push it past boundaries, it can lead to serious injury which may prevent you from doing chastity play at all in the future.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

KinkInSpace wrote:Doesn't matter. I always try out new cages, and I always have to break them in.

I never wear a new cage for longer than I can on first try, and often after I get it, I try it on for a brief moment to gauge how it will be. Even if it is similar to a cage I already own, I often find out that it still is something I must adjust to and while planning for a longer session, the first try, I already bail out due to unforseen circumstances.

The cage may be a bit heavier than you're used to, or its design may trap some hairs making it very uncomfortable, or it might be a tad too small. Many things can lead to your body having to get used to the cage, and if you just push it past boundaries, it can lead to serious injury which may prevent you from doing chastity play at all in the future.
Thankyou for the information. Its very much appreciated
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

When I was SC I was always looking for a place to stash my keys. First at work then in a small lock box with a digital padlock.

I was cleaning my car one day saw a small hole in the sheet metal in the trunk, I threaded the digital lock through it and locked both keys in the trunk.

WHEN I was READY I started locking my keys in trunk for 99 hours at a time, hearing them jingle every once in a while was fun, eventually I would even forget they were back there
and when I really felt I wanted out I would go and force myself to reset for another 99 hours.

It was fun and the keys were always with me and I figured one good whack with a hammer would break the lock, but it cost about 100 bucks back then so I didn't want to do that. LOL

Just a thought,
Mikel