Pull out prevention and true self bondage

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Mikel

Re: Pull out prevention and true self bondage

Post by Mikel »

Sorry hadn't been on for awhile, since my last post I had tried a SB, challenge and in the process actually damaged myself sufficiently enough to force me to go back to my daily cage so it could heal without any disturbance.
FACT: The glans ring is very effective and can be painful if you attach something to main ring and drag it around, learn something new everyday, good thing was even with being weighted and pulled on CONSIDERABLY, it did not come off or allow ANY pull out.
Bad news is when you work the glans ring that hard it can and probably will damage your dick so I do not recommend trying it and I will always change unit before any more attempts to play in that way, IF allowed again.

KH irritated with stupidity having already taking key to daily unit to safety deposit box meaning she has no intentions on letting me out soon, she mentioned July, but I know it might be longer and have already been told when I go to Doctor next week for yearly inspection she will not be releasing me so I will have to make sure I'm am not discovered.
I hate peeing in a cup with it on but I'll manage.

Already miss the glans ring, the feelings it gives as I change during the day getting longer and shorter is incredible as it leans back and forth pinching my dick and the knowledge of just how secure I really am is a real turn on for me, I have to make myself NOT think about it or I will become uncomfortable in that unit. My daily unit only becomes slightly uncomfortable when I'm aroused but the ring of the new one combined with it being much smaller than my daily unit makes it painful when I get excited for more than a moment or two.
It also gives me the feeling of being desperate sometimes much more than my daily unit even though the daily unit is totally secure, except for pull out, but knowing I can't get out of ring unit without dramatic actions is exciting.

Mikel