Pull out prevention and true self bondage

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Mikel

Pull out prevention and true self bondage

Post by Mikel »

I'm unsure of the chastity population here but I recently, little over 48 hrs ago got a new unit that I'm very excited about.
One of the biggest problems I've had with chastity, I have been locked up almost 365 for the last three years, is that if I really needed to I could pull myself out of the cage and enjoy myself and re-insert it.
To me that's not really being locked up, I have experimented with many devices and augmented many of them. My last two have been custom units one with double base rings and another with triple making the base ring almost an inch wide to no avail, don't misunderstand me the custom units are fantastic making all the other less expensive units I have worthless and the wider and tighter base rings have made it so there are very limited times I could use the out.

The unit I got Monday has an internal glans ring, I experimented with sizes until I found what I was looking for and ordered the unit changing almost everything I would normally ask for.
I had hoped that the glans ring since I will not get pierced, would hold everything in place and if it was pulled back either naturally or by me the ring would tilt further back trapping me preventing me from enjoying myself if I chose to cheat on my KH and making it so I was truly locked in the cage.

I have been wearing new unit for 48 hrs and tried multiple times in as many different situations as I can to pull myself out and have only succeeded to hurt myself in the attempts. So far it seems I have finally achieved actual helplessness in chastity, self bondage in public 24/7. The feelings of being forced to wear the unit and how comfortable it is, most of the time, with the added perk of no longer having to re-orient myself each time I go to the bathroom are fantastic. The glans ring seems to support some of the weight which also keeps the unit from weighing down on my testes as pronounced as other units even though it is stainless steel with a large base ring.

I just needed to express this to the group in hopes that some of you might understand and relate to my excitement of finally being really locked in my cage.

Mikel
Kinbaku

Re: Pull out prevention and true self bondage

Post by Kinbaku »

Mikel wrote:I just needed to express this to the group in hopes that some of you might understand and relate to my excitement of finally being really locked in my cage.

Mikel
Looks like you've found your dream chastity device. :D
Does the glans ring also press on the frenulum?
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

I believe it has too, if I understand what that is correctly, lol
The ring is fixed to a pivot point that sits on the bottom of the ring behind the glans.

I can only hope it works out but so far so good.
My unit looks considerably different then the one pictured, Base ring curved 10mm, total cage length 50mm so the solid part of the tube is MUCH shorter
Mikel
chast pic 3.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Mikel wrote:I believe it has too, if I understand what that is correctly, lol
Devilish: being constantly stimulated while you can do nothing about it yourself. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Something else that just dawned on me, it's essentially double locked.

Without removing the cage the internal (glans) ring cannot be removed so even if
something happened and main ring, cut for emergency or something, the unit
would still be held on, until painfully removed, by the glans ring.

Interesting, 8)
I'm getting more excited thinking about it.
Mikel
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Mikel wrote:Something else that just dawned on me, it's essentially double locked.

Without removing the cage the internal (glans) ring cannot be removed so even if
something happened and main ring, cut for emergency or something, the unit
would still be held on, until painfully removed, by the glans ring.

Interesting, 8)
I'm getting more excited thinking about it.
Mikel
I was once again in my chastity all night. Now you make me want to buy the same as yours. :facepalm:

I can untie mine so that it only hangs around the scrotum. To prevent that I tie it with a thin string around my waist with a Tarbuck knot so I can pull the chastity against my body and then block it with a small zip tie.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You've got me interested too. Can you tell us where you got yours, or otherwise provide with a link where one could order one?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

It's from Badass workroom, BA-34R under CUSTOM units, they also sell premade ones pretty much the same as everywhere else.
I've got four custom units from them, they make them custom for about a third as other custom units I've looked at.
I tried a BUNCH of other units, now I only use theirs, I have one for any mood my KH is in. But this one is the only one I haven't been able to pull out of.

The only thing I would change is I would have them add two cross bars on end, I have another unit with those on it and Eliminated pinching. Not really a problem so far but I know it can be.

https://badassworkroom.com/collections/ ... ucts/ba-34
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Holy H.... they're expensive.

Also, the use of two pillars can trap hairs, which is not ideal for long-term chastity, because you need to get out to trim the hair in order to prevent the hairs to get trapped.

But otherwise, looks good. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Compared to the non custom units, Yes, they are more expensive, but 300 for a full custom is not, from the research I've done.
Now if you want titanium it pushes the price up considerably but I like the heft of stainless steel, but have heard people really like the lighter ones.

Everyone's different so I know this doesn't apply to everyone, but I have been wearing (twin pillars) almost 24/7 for 2 years (this March)
after trying over 20 off the shelf units for long time before that, without shaving or even trimming
I have had no more issues with pulling hairs then with even plastic units with no pillars at all.
I have found once put on I didn't have any issues so I stopped trimming all together, long before I got the first BA unit.

Just my experience, I have been extremely happy with BA works products.

Mikel
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, that's nice.

I guess, this is a good lock for those who want to go long-term chastity. I love chastity, but I don't go long-term. I've done months, but there are always moments where I want or need to be out, even if it is only because I want to switch to a different cage, or do an estim session down there, or fill my ballsack with saline etc...
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Waited a couple of days then went back to new unit so far no issues so I have hope again.

I am locked now (last couple of years) for almost 24/7, it's not really about orgasm denial, all though that has been a topic of discussion we have had after a long lock down a few times, LOL
but more for control for my KH and the fact that I like it. She has gotten into the control aspect and seems to like it as well.

We don't have any special rituals or anything she just has the keys to my cock and balls, I change units, with her approval, when the mood strikes,
and she tells me to change units when she's in the mood to make me be uncomfortable or more comfortable when she wants.

It's just something deeply personal for both of us to be involved with and has brought us closer together and opened new doors for us.

But again I like it and when I'm not wearing it, it feels like somethings missing or when you think you've forgotten something.

The idea of actually being incapable of removing it safely or having access without permission is very interesting and arousing for me so that's why I've been getting excited about this new unit.
Mikel
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Mikel wrote:She has gotten into the control aspect and seems to like it as well.
The idea of actually being incapable of removing it safely or having access without permission is very interesting and arousing for me so that's why I've been getting excited about this new unit.
Mikel
Glad you understand each other so well. :D
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Just a quick update, This morning the boys were low and loose further than I have ever noticed when I got out of shower.

In my mind that meant another opportunity to test anti-pull out, I could pull the unit down low enough to see into the back of the cage
and began trying to work myself out of the glans ring.

I have tried before but this time I could actually see it compressing me just behind the head actually crushing me the harder I pulled.
I wanted to see if I took something and pushed on the ring if I could get it to pop off.

After several attempts all I managed to do was hurt myself, something I am still regretting almost two hours later.

I still couldn't see the glans ring if I pulled it down enough to see into the tube and with the solid back part of the tube I can't see it from the sides either so it makes it difficult to push on it but even when I could feel the ring I couldn't get it to move even rocking everything back and forth as I pushed on it with a Q-tip.

I'm also wondering if that's what made it chafe me the first time, if it does it again I'll have to resist any attempts to pull out next time and see if it chafes me then. LOL

I don't recommend this procedure but I needed to know.
Mikel
EllieDrakon

Post by EllieDrakon »

This is pretty awesome, please keep the updates, I enjoyed reading them, and I may be looking into a similar option if the opportunity presents itself