New home......new lock!!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

New home......new lock!!

Post by hogfan-sub »

Hello all! :hi:
Well that was a month or so I'd appreciate not having too often.....a move coinciding with the busiest run of work I can recall :shock:

By way of "relaxation", I've entered another Chaster lock and offer the link. Do with me what seems to you best....and thank you :D
https://chaster.app/sessions/Gn3iB1hrtafBNAVL
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New home......new lock!!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Random choice, 2 more hours.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Added 2 hours from me. 7 days already. wow. How many days did you start with?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Added 2 hours from me. 7 days already. wow. How many days did you start with?
Because there are only some days left from these 7 days, I added 2 hours.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:Added 2 hours from me. 7 days already. wow. How many days did you start with?
It started me on three days, with 30 wheel of fortune spins required each day...I hit the pillory a few times, so I'm creeping up to 4 days now. 8 visitors to my shared link though, so thank you very much :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:
Because there are only some days left from these 7 days, I added 2 hours.
Much appreciated! I nearly put myself in a way more fiendish long-term lock, but I'm still working up by degrees...this one looks like it might keep me occupied for a good while anyhow :twisted:

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Thank you all for the votes; I really appreciate it :love:
I seem to be getting to a point now where I am thinking about my cage less and less...the "jewellery effect" like with glasses or a ring. I have recently had a long stretch out of chastity, and since starting this current lock, it just all feels really "snug"( In no small part due to the legit Holy Trainer I have no doubt). My anatomy certainly seems to be getting the message that I want to be "in this" for more and more time.
The last few selfbondage sessions have also been super-enjoyable. Laying there tied and gagged with constant arousal that I can ultimately do nothing about is becoming seriously addictive...at this rate I'm simply going to need more hours in the day (or night!!) :rofl:

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:...at this rate I'm simply going to need more hours in the day (or night!!) :rofl:
So I give you 2 hours extra. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Random = added 2 hours
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Random = added 2 hours
Thank you for the visit :D