A "plug" for old T-shirts

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

A "plug" for old T-shirts

Post by hogfan-sub »

I just thought I'd share a little self-discovered "life-hack".
I have been finding the frequently protruding bit of foreskin from the opening of my cage to be really annoying. I have often wondered about fashioning some kind of soft plug for this. Well, it was time a few days ago for some old tatty T-shirts to be laid to rest (or maybe into the duster draw), and an idea came to me. One old T-shirt has now been cut up into loads and loads of little 3cm-or-so squares, which, with a little help from a q-tip/cotton bud, can be eased through the opening at the tip of the cage and provide a little more "comfort".

Now I just need to work on a pre-arranged "excuse", in case anyone comes into my room and sees loads of little washed cotton squares drying on a coat-hanger :rofl:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
kinbaku

Re: A "plug" for old T-shirts

Post by kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:Now I just need to work on a pre-arranged "excuse", in case anyone comes into my room and sees loads of little washed cotton squares drying on a coat-hanger :rofl:
If you use a black and white shirt (or brown and yellow) you can say that you are going to make a chessboard with it.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:Now I just need to work on a pre-arranged "excuse", in case anyone comes into my room and sees loads of little washed cotton squares drying on a coat-hanger :rofl:
If you use a black and white shirt (or brown and yellow) you can say that you are going to make a chessboard with it.
Nice one! :lol:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

When my foreskin comes out, that just tells me its time to clean in there.

After cleaning, if I insert my penis correctly, it will take several days before my foreskin will want to come out again.

Cleaning also prevents things like a bladder infection, so that's never a bad idea.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Just tell people you've gone into business making dusters for doll houses.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:When my foreskin comes out, that just tells me its time to clean in there.

After cleaning, if I insert my penis correctly, it will take several days before my foreskin will want to come out again.

Cleaning also prevents things like a bladder infection, so that's never a bad idea.
Yes indeed; I am certainly a meticulously regular cleaner. I find that my foreskin rides down much of the time; I think it links up with the "disappearing balls" saga that is causing me my last great battle in my extended introduction to chastity, which I suspect is turning into something of a "mind game" now, but persevere I shall :D

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

bounddosster wrote:
Just tell people you've gone into business making dusters for doll houses.
I am loving these suggestions! :lol:

Maybe I should mix up the colours and could then diversify into patchwork quilts for hamsters :rofl:

Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

creepy-hamster.gif
creepy-hamster.gif (883.99 KiB) Viewed 1190 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
creepy-hamster.gif

Awww, he's cute.....if a little buzzed out after that caffeine fix!! :rofl: