The curious act of purging

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

The curious act of purging

Post by hogfan-sub »

As some of you will know, I have had a mixed experience of setting out into the world of chastity play, not least of all with difficulties finding the right fit for a device. After much trial, error and way too much wasted money on cheap knock-offs, I have finally found my "home" in the excellent Holy Trainer V5 (genuine article!!). I'm still getting there, but am gradually enjoying longer and longer lock-ups.

So it is an odd reaction, that on a few occasions now, I have encountered difficulties with my device, removed it, and in many previous cases, thrown them away. Now in a number of cases this was actually a very good thing; a lot of the cheapo devices are frankly downright dangerous and caution is really needed. Also, at a few points in the recent past, I have set up and subsequently deleted online Chaster accounts and this is the point of my ramblings. It suddenly occurs to me that I have actually been going in large part through that practice of "purging", whenever I feel that either I shouldn't be engaging with chastity play, or that there is something a bit odd about myself that I should turn away from. For many years I periodically did this kind of purging with my ropes, etc, but have long since learned that I am actually "at peace" with my selfbondage and no longer wish to dispose of my beloved ropes, even if I go for the occasionally prolonged "no play" phases. I think that perhaps chastity is such a recent iteration of my bondage play, that may be where some of this occasional need to purge comes from? I'm just a bit curious as to whether or not this kind of thing happens for anyone else?

Right now, I'm just into an arousing, enjoyable new lock and am looking forward to a "long stay". The fact that my HT V5 is becoming ever more comfy to wear just adds to the thrill and challenge of long-term lockup and denial. Actually, the whole purging aspect really intrigues me and although I think I've come across it in other threads, I thought that it would be interesting to explore it a bit more in the particular area of chastity play. Thanks for reading my rambles:-) :hi:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
rmcingle

Re: The curious act of purging

Post by rmcingle »

I have gone through similar purges. I would become frustrated that my wife wouldn't participate, then decide that my desires were unhealthy and I should simply not do it anymore. End up throwing out my collection of bondage gear. Then, a year or two later, I would be buying new stuff.

I know others who have gone through the same thing. Maybe not throwing out all their toys, but one category of them. Then regretting it a while later.

I suspect that it is pretty common.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I have been testing "The Vice" for couple weeks now with idea of it replacing all my previous devices. For now there is chance that it can do that, but it'll still take some back and forth trying it seems. The big idea with that chastity cage is the anti-pullout system that isn't around in any other device. If i simply put the anti-pullout alone around the penis and see if works or not, i was actually able to pull it through it on 2 different sizes. Just the smallest one was so tight i don't think i could. But i don't know what's the hole is there exactly, 1 cm? Do i really want to squeeze it to 1 cm gap for long periods of time? No that doesn't sound healthy and i've already seen some skin damage and marks after just couple days of wearing anti-pullout. But there was other couple days period with no marks... and now it's on with smallest ring size with no pullout and it seems best this way so far :? Not best, it's most comfortable that way but i'm sure i can pull it out after relaxing enough.

So, i guess all things considered largest size anti-pullout is safest bet and the longer you wear the more the skin kind of gathers at the tip, making it not as easy to pull out compared to at the beginning. But it might require opening and redoing if the anti-pullout starts pinching. Sleepings have been challenging especially if i were to use smallest ring size and any pullout, but if i use second smallest ring then the gap can get so big at times i can easily fit several fingers inside the ring along with other stuff. Not that it helps getting the P-head out of the anti-pullout. That device is such a mixed bag of pros and cons and it was quite expensive one too, no regret trying it but it might not be the final device still.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Jadit wrote: That device is such a mixed bag of pros and cons and it was quite expensive one too, no regret trying it but it might not be the final device still.
I tried the Vice for a time as well, and whilst I didn't exactly "purge" it, it did become my most expensive "fail" so far. The anti-pullout was a draw for me as I quite like the idea of inescapability with a little light CBT thrown in, but ultimately, the Vice was just too uncomfortable for me long-term. Other experienced Chastity players on this site also helped me to re-think the whole "inescapable" thing, and thanks to them, I do now accept that any chastity is ultimately only as inescapable as my mind wants it to be. Even on the Chaster site, submitted to an online "keyholder", lock-up or escape is really down to me, and I find that I don't like cheating myself. This is why I love the HT so much now. Whilst it might not be 100% "escape proof", it is very effective when locked on and progressively (relatively speaking!!) very comfortable. I guess it's not unlike my beloved rope bondage; of necessity, eventually I can and must be able to free myself, but at the exact moment I cinch up my wrists to complete the tie, my body and mind tell me....it's for a blissful while...."inescapable".

I hope you find the right device for yourself; chastity play is fast becoming my joint first-place favourite self-bondage activity, but the rope has it by a whisker!! :lol:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)