New Chaster lock

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

New Chaster lock

Post by hogfan-sub »

Hello all; Merry Christmas to you!!
In response to my incurable inner masochist, I've just put myself into a new Chaster lock, which I very much doubt I'll get out of this year at least!!
Thank you in advance if you would like to interact with it....I leave it totally to your discretion as to what might be the bestest Christmas gifts to select for me!! :rofl:

https://chaster.app/sessions/bmWqz2wUSj7oLWZf
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New Chaster lock

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Added 1 hour.
Merry Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Added 1 hour.
Merry Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve.
Thank you very much....and Season's Greetings to you as well :)
Yep, definitely going to see in a fair chunk of 2023 in this lock :? ...only got myself to blame :twisted:
Thanks for the votes; I appreciate and enjoy the interaction of these Chaster locks :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Good grief! I'm in FOUR concurrent pillories right now.....this is a tough little lock!!
Thank you for the votes, and I leave myself totally at your mercy :? :wink:

Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Added 1 hour as a Christmas gift. :love:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:Added 1 hour as a Christmas gift. :love:
Thank you very much :love:
This lock is cruelly tempting; the KH has put no penalties on the wheel of fortune option, so I can spin it as often as I want. The thing is, that the wheel is way more likely to pull me deeper into the lock than to take time off, so I either have to wait out an already lengthy stay (Or so I guess....the timer is hidden :? :twisted: ) or keep on spinning and try to hit the few options to lessen the time. However, glutton for punishment that I am, I know exactly what I'll do.........spin time!! :rofl:

Shannon SteelSlave

Added 1 hour. Merry Christmas Eve. :mrgreen:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Added 1 hour. Merry Christmas Eve. :mrgreen:
Looks like I'm "Ho, ho, ho-plesy" locked up for Crimbo (....and lovin' it really!! :wink: )

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Thank you to everyone who is nipping over to Chaster to vote for my lock.....I sure need help with this one; it's the cage for me this Christmas, that's for sure! :twisted:
Festive thanks and good wishes :love:

Shannon SteelSlave

hogfan-sub wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Added 1 hour. Merry Christmas Eve. :mrgreen:
Looks like I'm "Ho, ho, ho-plesy" locked up for Crimbo (....and lovin' it really!! :wink: )
Well, a "ho-ho-ho" from the jolly green giant. :arrow:
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

My current KH has just revealed the hidden timer....an initial 2-8-hour trap lock has so far racked up 22+ days :shock: ....the settings on this one are hard to beat....so, thank you for the votes and as usual, in good "sub" mode, I leave the choice of vote entirely to your good selves :wink:

Shannon SteelSlave

Added 1 hour. Merry whatever.
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Added 1 hour. Merry whatever.
Thank you once again :D

Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I couldn't decide and clicked on the random: added 1 hour. :mrgreen: :rofl:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:I couldn't decide and clicked on the random: added 1 hour. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Good call :D
I'm getting to the stage where I miss not being caged. My HT is becoming more and more comfortable; the last hurdle to overcome now are a couple of sore red lines of chafing around the sides of the ring. I guess a combination of the right lotion and slightly toughened skin, and I'll be well settled into longer-term locking. Being in chastity seems to give me such a positive energy to the day....really starting to love it :D
Thanks as always for your votes :love: