New Chaster lock underway

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

Re: New Chaster lock underway

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:Some other advise: If you have hair around your scrotum, it will make the ring very uncomfortable. I often find that I have days that I can wear it no problem and then suddenly I find that the ring becomes uncomfortable. At close inspection, I find that there are some hairs there. I usually try to shave them off with the cage still on, but sometimes its just impossible, so I remove the cage and shave the area.

However, after that procedure, the problems with aching go away.

I found out that the problem is that one or more hairs get trapped under the ring and skin and that movement of the ring tugs on the hairs and cause for the discomfort and soreness. It is the same feeling as a too tight ring.
Thanks. I did wonder for a time if shaving completely was actually part of the "retraction" problem, as it seemed to happen more when I was shaved. Currently there is some growth but not so far a problem. I have gone back into the HT today and so far so good. Maybe I'm just being too impatient; after all, it has taken me around 45 years to refine a hogtie that now "fits like a glove" :lol:

I am determined to win through with this chastity aspect; it just feels so good and right to me. I have activated one of the basic Chaster "bot" controlled locks, so that even if I do need to periodically "escape" for some hours, I won't be letting a real KH down.

I would also like to say thank you to all of you for your kind words of encouragement and advice. My kink is something that I don't share with anyone else in my regular life, and so that makes all you wonderful people all the more special :love:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:My kink is something that I don't share with anyone else in my regular life, and so that makes all you wonderful people all the more special :love:
For most of us, it's something we only share on this forum or just with a few people.
But that's exactly what makes this forum great. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Amen!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.