New Chaster lock underway

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

New Chaster lock underway

Post by hogfan-sub »

Hello all. After some absence from the online lock scene, I have got the bug again, and in the spirit of the forum, imposed a pretty demanding lock on myself. Please feel free to head over and have a vote. As always, I leave the decision to you, but I don't half get excited to see time added :wink:

https://chaster.app/sessions/LdTV3vBVBdNMiEBL
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New Chaster lock underway

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Removed 1 hour
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

I forgot how to remove time long ago. So I did all I could and added ;)
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

tueffy wrote:I forgot how to remove time long ago. So I did all I could and added ;)
Thank you very much; that works for me!
I think I might have been a little zealous with the construction of this self-imposed lock, with a Wheel of Fortune that freezes and adds way more than it unfreezes or takes away :? . Only got myself to blame, which in itself of course, is all a part of the "headspace" here I guess :lol:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I wanted to click random, like I usually do, but my sadistic mind took control and clicked the 3 hour button 20 times.

Too bad, only 1 click is allowed. So the other 19, you've been spared. :facepalm:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:I wanted to click random, like I usually do, but my sadistic mind took control and clicked the 3 hour button 20 times.

Too bad, only 1 click is allowed. So the other 19, you've been spared. :facepalm:
Now that's a mindset I REALLY appreciate!! :twisted: Thanks for the hours :D

Shannon SteelSlave

3 hours
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:3 hours
Thank you, thank you, thank you! (one for each hour :D )

Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:3 hours
Thank you, thank you, thank you! (one for each hour :D )
And 3 more from me! :mrgreen: Hopefully it is your 50 mm ring. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Are we picking the rings too, now?
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Are we picking the rings too, now?
No, but I read that he had problems with the 45 mm. :mrgreen:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Are we picking the rings too, now?
No, but I read that he had problems with the 45 mm. :mrgreen:
Oh yes indeed...almost major 45mm problems :shock:
Safely tucked up in my 50mm ring now and snug as a bug in a rug!! :D
31 of 50 required votes obtained....thank you so much :love:

Shannon SteelSlave

Vote #32 (maybe) adds 3 hours
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Thank you all so much for the votes.
I made my 50 target and also beat the lock penalties. I thought I'd set up a pretty tricky lock, with lots of freezes and publicly displayed "pillory" time, where folk could add hours as well. However, I obviously got the ratios of adding to subtracting time a bit off, so I took the opportunity to unlock and am now exploring some of the "keyholder" generated locks they have. I wonder if any of you use Chaster and have any hints on how to construct really devious, challenging locks? I often wonder about how one might enter into a mutual "wearer/keyholder" alliance, and have fun controlling and messing with each other's lock?
However it goes, I've definitely well and truly got the "chastity bug"!! :twisted:

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

So here I go again!!
I have just commenced the next lock, which is something of an experiment. I put the initial parameters between 7-14 days, and it set running at 10days 10hrs. I have created the lock myself and really pushed the boundaries, with many more time-adding penalties than time removing ones, but with the tough but attainable means to reduce and one day escape :?

I am using this as an extended (maybe very!!!) period to try and get into the mindset of what it might feel like to eventually submit to an extremely long-term remote keyholder arrangement. Oh, and I set the required votes before release is possible to 500, so if you ever feel like popping over and helping with my experiment, I would be very grateful.....thank you so much :love:

https://chaster.app/sessions/WzEm0mBYdnjH5NCk