New Chaster lock underway

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New Chaster lock underway

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

1st vote is for 5 hours.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:1st vote is for 5 hours.
Thank you kindly. Just realised a "schoolboy error"; I set the lock to start at 14.30, requiring 15 spins of the wheel of fortune with one hour between each spin....thankfully my s/b activities often keep me awake into the wee hours, and I do have 24hrs to meet the quota, but still.... :shock:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

As a good startup for your next lock I added 5 hours.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

And 5 hours added from me too. Enjoy :hi: :twisted:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Gregovic wrote:And 5 hours added from me too. Enjoy :hi: :twisted:
kinbaku wrote:
As a good startup for your next lock I added 5 hours.

Thank you so much :love:
I think I can see how this lock is heading; 9 hours in and it's added six days 14 hrs already :shock:
My Wheel of Fortune has just one chance in 15 of landing on a remove 7 days, with 15 spins hourly each day, but in a pique of "selfbondage adrenaline", I included five segments for the Pillory (other platform users can add 3 hours per vote) of 1,2,3,6 hour and 1 day duration respectively :? . Two segments to either freeze or unfreeze the timer and some lesser add or subtract an hour. I also enabled "Expert" Random Events, which can drastically change the state of the lock as well!!

This is a real "in at the deep end" experience, and I have done it as a self-lock so that the only person I would be letting down by abandoning it would be myself. If I do get one day to the stage of submitting to a long-term keyholder, I want to be as sure as I can be, that I will be able to remain committed once the initial "high" wears off...this one should give me plenty of time to find out :roll:

Only another 483 votes to go :facepalm:
Thank you again :hi:

https://chaster.app/sessions/WzEm0mBYdnjH5NCk
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I pressed random. And to make things more fun, I'm not gonna tell you what it did to your timer. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:I pressed random. And to make things more fun, I'm not gonna tell you what it did to your timer. ;)
A true understanding of the psychology of bondage :lol:
For the purposes of my current "experiment", my timelogs are visible, but I try to not keep looking. Ordinarily, I do enjoy the thrill of hidden timers.
Thanks for the vote....a mere 481 to go :?

Shannon SteelSlave

480 you mean, now.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

hogfan-sub wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:I pressed random. And to make things more fun, I'm not gonna tell you what it did to your timer. ;)
A true understanding of the psychology of bondage :lol:
For the purposes of my current "experiment", my timelogs are visible, but I try to not keep looking. Ordinarily, I do enjoy the thrill of hidden timers.
Thanks for the vote....a mere 481 to go :?
In that case, it added 3 weeks, 6 days, 14 hours, 5 minutes and 1 second. :rofl:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Wooooah!! Lock over I'm afraid. Having had a check-up for a slightly worrying "third lump" in the testicles, it proves to be a lipoma which has been around for some considerable time (previously diagnosed and totally benign), but seemed to a bit more "present". Long story short, it is still no danger, but is a wee bit bigger and is simply "there" and "in the way". This suddenly makes so much sense as to why I have been having hit-and-miss fitting issues, and of course, why periodic discomfort has suspended play. I therefore need to accept that, for this particular aspect of restraint.....nope, not worth the hassle.

I am a bit disappointed, but as with everything, health and wellbeing cannot ever be eclipsed by kinks, however enjoyable. I have enjoyed much of this little journey, and certainly don't regret that, but I will remain much contented to play with my ropes, gags, clamps etc. Of course that does mean I now have a discreet desk ornament shaped like a HT V5 :rofl: ...not too sure there would be many takers for a "nearly new" sale on fleabay??!! :facepalm:

Again, thank you all so much for your kind votes....I'll "punish" myself tonight for abandoning the lock with a good, long, strict hogtie and gagging ...that'll show me!! :gag:

Shannon SteelSlave

Maybe try some leather shorts with a steel belt?
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm sure you can still do short sessions right! No need to hang up the Chastity dream all together. I often wear chastity just for a day. From morning till evening, and then it comes off again.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:I'm sure you can still do short sessions right! No need to hang up the Chastity dream all together. I often wear chastity just for a day. From morning till evening, and then it comes off again.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe try some leather shorts with a steel belt?
Thanks for the encouragement and advice. Indeed, shorter sessions could be possible. Things are still a little "achy" for now, so I'll give it a while to recover.
Actually, I have been wondering, given my "anatomical challenges", if there might be some kind of chastity belt set-up that might suit me better? I do come across some online that have a cage built in, but avoid the use of a ring. In theory this might work, but they're not cheap; anyone had experience of such things?

JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

hogfan-sub wrote:I do come across some online that have a cage built in, but avoid the use of a ring. In theory this might work, but they're not cheap; anyone had experience of such things?
I have this one, which is very secure, and have worn it for up to 24 hours (you certainly know your trapped and Iwas getting quite sore in the crotch by the end), I would not recommend it for extended play, but it is effective. https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/7630550 ... 1264278710
Attachments
Secure lock r1.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Some other advise: If you have hair around your scrotum, it will make the ring very uncomfortable. I often find that I have days that I can wear it no problem and then suddenly I find that the ring becomes uncomfortable. At close inspection, I find that there are some hairs there. I usually try to shave them off with the cage still on, but sometimes its just impossible, so I remove the cage and shave the area.

However, after that procedure, the problems with aching go away.

I found out that the problem is that one or more hairs get trapped under the ring and skin and that movement of the ring tugs on the hairs and cause for the discomfort and soreness. It is the same feeling as a too tight ring.