Newest Chastity cage order placed

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Newest Chastity cage order placed

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
Just to state, I'm really happy with my Holy Trainer v3, and the cage I ordered is not meant to replace it. Although if its really good, it may.

While the HT v3 is very comfortable to wear, also for long-term, my balls are always hanging below it. I love the feeling of total enclosure, so I've looked for cages that also block the balls. I found one that has a spiky ring inside but otherwise fully entraps the cock and balls. I love the cage a lot, but when I put it on, my penis does not have an outlet to pee. There's holes in it, so technically I can pee and it will drip out, but then I have to clean afterwards anyway, and that stopped me from urinating with that cage on. I love the feeling though. I love it a lot.

I also have a chastity belt that somewhat encloses the balls so I do know this is something I really want.

There are some cages that enclose everything, but I found them either too expensive, or the reviews said: it comes off too easily etc.

But now...
But for the next 12 or so days, AliExpress is having their annually singles day sale. Or Halloween sale or whatever. Anyway, started november 1st, lasts until november 13th. Give or take a day depending on where you are, as for... you know, timezones vs China.

So, I got myself this cage: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004338211748.html

Its normally priced around 70 euros, but now during the sale, I paid 16 for it, including 15 days guaranteed shipping!

I can't wait to get it. Its gonna be awesome. Reviews say that it is a bit hard to get on, but once locked on, it cannot be removed like any other cage.

I got myself the smaller clear one. I somehow like the ability to see my penis and balls being locked up, but being able to see my member still. In the past I felt like the best chastity is that you can't even see your penis anymore, but with prolonged wearing, I now feel like the chastity cage becomes an extension of my body, and thus it is my penis then, so that feeling of not being able to see my naked flesh penis subsided a bit. Its not that special anymore. So then its better to go for the clear one, although I must say, the pink one was also very tempting.

But I have a fear that one day, I meet a girl who shares my kink, and if I had the pink one, she would go after ways to humiliate me with that pink one. I'm not sure I can handle that.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Re: Newest Chastity cage order placed

Post by ponylady »

Sadly aliexpress is not showing that one in germany.
[
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ponylady wrote:Sadly aliexpress is not showing that one in germany.
Strange, because here in Belgium I can see it.
Chastity.jpg
Chastity.jpg (29.33 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Even cheaper here in the UK
cage.jpg
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Also ordered one from the UK, but the price actually ends up 20% higher because of the way they charge VAT at source now. It's still peanuts for something that might provide hours of entertainment.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Weird.

Does this one work for you? They say they ship to Germany.
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/10050043 ... pt=glo2deu
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I have the small version of that. Unfortunately my testicles just don't fit inside the enclose and I just can't lock it in place. I hope it works for you but unfortunately it was a waste of money for me.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

KinkInSpace wrote:
Weird.

Does this one work for you? They say they ship to Germany.
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/10050043 ... pt=glo2deu

Nope
0E1DA298-B602-494E-80E0-088DFF638629.jpeg
Btw: tried that cage & had the same problem as gregovic.
My balls were to large. Had the same issue with 2 other designs.

Maybe this one could interest you.

https://www.amazon.de/QgLust-Upgrade-Ve ... 48&sr=1-12

Had to manipulate that bar that traps the balls to be able to wear it longer than a few minutes.
It‘s pretty snug. Now a smaller cage would be nice.
[
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

I bought one of these some time ago.
cage2.jpg
The ball part is fine. A bit of a squeeze when fitting, but once on it's quite comfortable. Sadly the cage part is way too large for me, which rather spoils the point of being caged.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

We'll see how it goes. If all fails, it just means I have to ejaculate a few times to shrink my balls.

And the larger size offers more room, so if it just barely doesn't fit, I probably will put the larger one on my wishlist and get it next sale.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Gregovic wrote:I have the small version of that. Unfortunately my testicles just don't fit inside the enclose and I just can't lock it in place. I hope it works for you but unfortunately it was a waste of money for me.
Joining the boat here...

I got mine a few days ago and indeed, no matter what I do, I can't fit in. The sizes normal and large should be renamed to tiny and small, apparently.

I don't feel like spending more money to get the large version though. I've now seen the cage and I'm not entirely sure anymore that this is something I really want.
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

This is funny, I got both the one's pictured here and couldn't fit in either, I agree sizes are small and tiny because I am NOT large by any means.
I heated the plastic one and stretched it until almost broke, stretched metal one until it did break from being so thin, still just barely got into each.
Could only wear them briefly because of how tight they were.
Only full coverage I've found that was actually wearable was a full belt with tube and side cups, It works well but the connector straps across butt keep snapping
when I try to wear it full time, worn it to work twice and after few deep bends one would snap leaving me locked in it with a metal strap flapping under my pants. :shock:
Mikel