First "long" lock

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
ubnt

Re: First "long" lock

Post by ubnt »

kinbaku wrote:
ubnt wrote:The new cage is supposed to arrive in 10 days approximately, I think my time caged should be extend a little more to try on the new one. If you can vote to increase my time I will appreciate.
I added 1 day for your new chastity pleasure. :mrgreen:
:gag:
Better get ready for NOvember I guess
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

ubnt wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
ubnt wrote:The new cage is supposed to arrive in 10 days approximately, I think my time caged should be extend a little more to try on the new one. If you can vote to increase my time I will appreciate.
I added 1 day for your new chastity pleasure. :mrgreen:
:gag:
Better get ready for NOvember I guess

Hi. I just hit the random option and added a day. Congratulations on your duration! You have inspired me to head over to Chaster and get myself locked up again :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Me too. But mine removed 1 day
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Hi there, this weekend had a "litlle" slip after some self bondage play, got too excited and ended cumming twice. Only relocked today.
So not a a great example to follow :cry:

It was almost two months not great but also not that bad I think.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ubnt wrote:Hi there, this weekend had a "litlle" slip after some self bondage play, got too excited and ended cumming twice. Only relocked today.
So not a a great example to follow :cry:

It was almost two months not great but also not that bad I think.
It is precisely because of the small slippers that you know what you are missing when you put your chastity back on indefinitely.
And then for that reason wished you had never done it. Because you know now. :mrgreen:
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Long term chastity is hard when we are playing solo. But caged orgasm after weeks of denial are great and very intense.