Just Curious for the moment

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Lisahs3

Just Curious for the moment

Post by Lisahs3 »

Okay I keep seeing people posting about chastity and I do read some of the posts, it seems to be mostly the boys in here.
I got curious and had to look at what it is all about. I have no idea if this would appeal to me or not but my curiosity has got the better of me especially after I saw this picture.
de1xddz-8932a3eb-63e1-47ba-9b9d-3a891806e85f.jpg
I don't know what to ask or anything but are there any girls here who have tried this or even been a little bit curious? I like the picture especially the girl she is gorgeous but I don't know what I should expect even if I tried it.
I have tried dildos in the past and tied some rope around myself to hold it in place but is that the same? Sorry I am curious and confused!

Lisa
JIMDINI

Re: Just Curious for the moment

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Okay I keep seeing people posting about chastity and I do read some of the posts, it seems to be mostly the boys in here.
I got curious and had to look at what it is all about. I have no idea if this would appeal to me or not but my curiosity has got the better of me especially after I saw this picture.
If you want to get an idea of the range and price this would be a good site to look at https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/7630553 ... s_23&cns=1 While there are more male devices than female they do sell corsets as well! :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote: I don't know what I should expect even if I tried it.
Anything but chaste thoughts... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote: I don't know what I should expect even if I tried it.
Anything but chaste thoughts... :rofl:

Jenny.
:rofl:

I'm not sure what I feel about this at the moment. I could actually do something similar with a pair of tummy tuck knickers (spanks) and a dildo then use some rope over the top.
Try that and see how I feel. The lock would be me just not letting myself out until a set time? Perhaps I am not thinking about this in the same way I should be for chastity?

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:Perhaps some rubber panties or even leather harnesses then ...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1296760 ... llery-1-19
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1308540 ... -1-3&frs=1
I have always wanted a pair of those latex knickers with the dildo. The leather one looks nice but oh dear the seller does not have very good feedback.
I tried the dildo pants after reading a story on the internet. I used a pair a tummy tuck knickers though. The story was two women went on a shopping trip while wearing latex dildo pants.
Well to spare my own embarrassment :oops: I did not make it to the shops. I got stuck in a traffic jam and road works on a hot day. Feeling very hot sweaty and more than a little paranoid the workmen who kept staring at me and smiling knew what I was doing.
I finally got back to the safety of my home thank god. My legs had turned to jelly I was shaking with nerves and well, never again!!!!

Lisa
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Isn‘t it nice how our mind is able to add another layer to one‘s physical xperience ?
[
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

ponylady wrote:Isn‘t it nice how our mind is able to add another layer to one‘s physical xperience ?
Oh god yes! :oops:

It was one of those moments I have thought about trying but I ever could. I did think about trying it with a butt plug instead of a dildo as I would feel much more in control of myself.
A lot less like to have jelly legs while browsing around the shops not to mention going cross eyed and making funny little noises in front of people :oops:

No I think this is better in my fantasies or write a nice story to express myself.

So going back to chastity for ladies, it seems more about teasing and frustrating us rather than actual chastity. I know that probably makes me sound silly but when a chastity belt has a big dildo and its strapped in place it feels more like orgasm teasing? Maybe thats just me.

Lisa
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I'm pretty sure the dildo IS indeed supposed to be teasing and arousing but that normally in daily life the belt would be worn without the dildo in it, simply denying access to the "lady bits" so that the woman can't touch herself down there for pleasure.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*