My Slave Diary

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
slavesimon

My Slave Diary

Post by slavesimon »

Hi there. So I just started this, to let you know about my daily Slave Life as a permanent chastity slave for my master Ben.
Just some facts about me, Im a 23 year old German boy who is serving his master Ben. I am permantently locked in a full steel chastity belt (if you want to see I may share a link or something)
I will tell you a little bit about my daily life as a slave, my punishment, my training or anything else. I hope you enjoy to read about my journey.
PS. Sir wanted me to start a online blog.
PSS. my English is not the best so please be indulgent hehe

Simon
ponylady

Re: My Slave Diary

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.

Looking forward to read about your exploits.

And your english is just fine.
[
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hello again, slavesimon. Looking forward to read your stories. Don't worry about your English, it is very good (I think, because English is not my first language :wink: ).
The most important thing is that we understand each other, it doesn't have to be perfect here. :love:
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

Hello Simon I look forward to hear your reports.

And for the language Problem, practice makes perfect so just write I am sure we will be able to understand you. And deepl.com is quite good with translations from my experience.

Or your Dom could order you to do some online Curses ;)
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Welcome!

I would like to see a picture of your chastity belt!

Is wearing the chastity belt something new, or is it just this online report that is new? I have experience with one of the "ball trap" chastity devices, as do many people here, but there are very few reports from people who wear a full belt. I would enjoy hearing of your experiences.

R. Mc.
slavesimon

Post by slavesimon »

Hello again. Time for an Update.
I Had a lot of stuff to do and am currently on vacation. So Just a few Infos for everyone.
At First thanks for your warm Welcome and the nice words.
Top rmcingle: its not new for me i was Always interested in chastity belts. But i Always Had some small plastic cages and no master who keeps the Keys. So now im wearing a full Metal Cage Like this one;

https://shop.neosteel.com/en/Chastity-B ... stity-Belt

I dont know how to Upload Pics maybe you can Help me haha.

So now you know my belt. I get supervised cleaning Breaks and once a Month a milking Session gut thats it. Rest of the time im locker Up.

I also have to wear female clothes at Home to Make my Submission perfekt. Sir extra got the chastity belt With the Penis Tube INSIDE so it Looks more feminin.

Sir told me to Order a Sports bra. But i dont know which one Looks the best so maybe you can Help me. 1, 2 or 3

1)

https://www.adidas.de/coreflow-medium-s ... H9125.html

2)

https://www.adidas.de/yoga-studio-light ... C7904.html

3)

https://www.sportscheck.com/adidas/stre ... 997&WKZ=97

Sorry for all the links.
Have a good time and feel free to answer :)
Simon
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

slavesimon wrote: I dont know how to Upload Pics maybe you can Help me haha.
Have a good time and feel free to answer :)
Simon
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13205#p96762
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
slavesimon

Post by slavesimon »

slavesimon

Post by slavesimon »

So yesterday was a tough day. I had to clean the whole house. Whilst that I was ballgaged and had to wear one of those French maid outfits. To finish the outfit sir gave me some high heels. It’s pretty hard to walk in them. My belt fits perfectly but it reminds me every second that it’s still there and I’m under lock.
Finished the day with a 30 min hogtie training and a cold shower. Sir asked if you may have anything you want me to do

S
slavesimon

Post by slavesimon »

Hi Im still alive and if your are still reading this, that's a new update.

I am really busy because of my daily slave life but that means if fulfills me totally what is basically a good thing.
Yesterday I had a new situation, because my master told me were going to a pool party at his friends house. But the most of his friends knew about our master / slave relation so it was not that strange.
But Sir told me to wear my chastity belt and wear a swimsuit so as a man this was kind of weird but when sir gives wants me to, I have to please...

What are your thoughts about this?

S
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

slavesimon wrote:What are your thoughts about this?

S
Exciting and tight. :shock:
In my language we have only one word ("spannend") that has this double meaning. :lol:
Perhaps "Exciting" has that double meaning too. :? This is where my English vocabulary falls short. :facepalm:
slavesimon

Post by slavesimon »

Hi there its been a while.

But I think its time for an update again.

So Locktober is over but for me that doesnt really matter because I have to wear my belt everyday.
Sir ordered some new things to make me even more his female maid...tomorrow a shiny latex catsuit and a corset will arrive, not sure if you want me to do a photo update?

at the beginning of this journey I thought living the submissive slave life is just hard and sucks all the time but after this time till today I realized, that it is so much more than just being tied up or spanked, it a lifestyle and I really like it.

although I think I get better in this day by day sir wants me to go to a slave training camp. but we don't know something like this for male slaves...all we find is for girls only. so if someone of you hosts a kinda training camp or knows something please feel free to answer me. thanks

s
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

slavesimon wrote:Sir ordered some new things to make me even more his female maid...tomorrow a shiny latex catsuit and a corset will arrive, not sure if you want me to do a photo update?
On viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4483 you can possibly post a photo if your master gives you the assignment. Please note your privacy (face, background, location data in the photo, ...).
slavesimon

Post by slavesimon »

So Back again Just letting you all know im still alive. Last months was full of training and doing daily stuff, i will get a new chastity Set the comming days. My sir got a girlfriend now who Takes care now.
So she ordered a new füll chastity Set, a pink belt mit those chains going over my ass. And if thats Not enough she ordered a chastity bra, which will be locked on to feminize me a little bit more..
Thats it for now.
S
slavesimon

Post by slavesimon »

First Foto :)
Me in my chastity. What so you think?
Attachments
IMG_8035.png