Need new Keyholder

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
realsubmale951

Need new Keyholder

Post by realsubmale951 »

Hello, recently my Keyholder has opted out of the lifestyle due to personal reasons. She is still holding my keys until I can find a new Keyholder, but she won't hold them forever. Chastity is just not fun for me anyways without service to go along with the denial.
The end of Sept 2022 will mark the two year anniversary of my last orgasm. My new keyholder will inherit a well denied and well trained sub.
I am 50, muscular and masculine. Eat right and gym 3 days a week. I am very functional and very sexual but I also have a control fetish, and chastity is the ultimate control. I also have a fetish for dominant women who enjoy that control and use it to their advantage. Unapologetic dominance just makes me want to serve more. Of course, trust makes service really easy, so I seek a Keyholder I can trust, and is safe and sane.
Let me know if I can be of service.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Need new Keyholder

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Mostly males post here. If your keyholder must be female, you may need to search elsewhere. Not sure how many women are lurking around.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rmcingle

Re: Need new Keyholder

Post by rmcingle »

It has been my observation that a woman gets inundated with "wannabe" posts from guys if they even hint that they are a dominant. Even if they are looking for a submissive, they get so many insincere and just plain flakes that online forums / chat rooms are useless to them.

You would have a better chance of finding what you want by going to some BDSM related events, in person.

Look to see if there are "munches" in your area. These are social gatherings, usually held in a 'vanilla' location (such as a back room of a restaurant) and typically do NOT include any form of play. Often times the fetish clothing is discouraged as the meeting place is usually family oriented. These munches provide a safe, no pressure place for like minded people to meet.

Many areas have classes / demonstrations / workshops on various forms of BDSM. Go to some of these, even if the subject isn't specifically what you are interested in.

Also, keep in mind that you are unlikely to find a partner that has the exact same interests as you do. They may be willing to include your chastity control kink in their repertoire, but you may have to participate in whatever their primary interests are.

R. Mc.