Latest Chaster experience

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hogfan-sub

Re: Latest Chaster experience

Post by hogfan-sub »

Nine consecutive days locked! I am now mentally resolved to pass the 30 consecutive days line. Beginning to sleep a little better, but that "morning wood" is still a killer!! I really am looking forward to that easing off just a bit. Otherwise my cage is starting to feel absolutely like it should be there.
Thank you again for all your voting which I greatly appreciate. My favourite word is still very much...."Add!" :love:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

hogfan-sub wrote:Nine consecutive days locked! I am now mentally resolved to pass the 30 consecutive days line. Beginning to sleep a little better, but that "morning wood" is still a killer!! I really am looking forward to that easing off just a bit. Otherwise my cage is starting to feel absolutely like it should be there.
Thank you again for all your voting which I greatly appreciate. My favourite word is still very much...."Add!" :love:
I am thinking of a song from "Rocky 4". It could apply to chastity. If you can name it, you get 4 more hours.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:Nine consecutive days locked! I am now mentally resolved to pass the 30 consecutive days line. Beginning to sleep a little better, but that "morning wood" is still a killer!! I really am looking forward to that easing off just a bit. Otherwise my cage is starting to feel absolutely like it should be there.
I am thinking of a song from "Rocky 4". It could apply to chastity. If you can name it, you get 4 more hours.

Oh! Oh! Oh!....would it be "No Easy Way Out"???? I hope so, 'cos I'd really love those extra hours :love:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

4 hours it is.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:4 hours it is.
Thank you so much! Just heard the “bing” of their adding :love:

Shannon SteelSlave

59268266.jpg
59268266.jpg (35.02 KiB) Viewed 897 times
For another 4 hours, what might have been my 2nd choice for chastity related song from that movie?
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

59268266.jpg
For another 4 hours, what might have been my 2nd choice for chastity related song from that movie?
Oh boy! - from Buddy Holly :rofl: (Not chastity related and not from the movie, but it was the first thought I got when I see that picture :facepalm: ).
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

59268266.jpg
Getting a little tougher now. Hmmm. Given the "Random" button on the voting page, I'm going to go for "Double or Nothing"??!
(Reeeeeally hoping for a double!! :rofl: )

Shannon SteelSlave

That's a good one, but I was thinking "Hearts on fire" (Strong desire)
I'll give the time anyway, since I don't know how to post my favourite song from that movie, nor will I make you read 4700 posts to try and get a clue as to what it is. (Well, maybe the last 500.)
Oh wait, I can post it.
carl-weathers-dancing.gif
carl-weathers-dancing.gif (187.69 KiB) Viewed 887 times
'Cause you know I loves me my James Broooooooowwwn! Oww!For the full video https://www.google.com/url?esrc=s&q=&rc ... KJ8vNXDXvn
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:That's a good one, but I was thinking "Hearts on fire" (Strong desire)
I'll give the time anyway, since I don't know how to post my favourite song from that movie, nor will I make you read 4700 posts to try and get a clue as to what it is. (Well, maybe the last 500.)
Oh wait, I can post it.
carl-weathers-dancing.gif
'Cause you know I loves me my James Broooooooowwwn! Oww!For the full video https://www.google.com/url?esrc=s&q=&rc ... KJ8vNXDXvn
Ha ha, and thank you very much for the time!
I wonder if all movie and music buffs have as much fun as us kinky ones??! :rofl:

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Thank you all for the voting for my recent Chaster lock. Some personal life events meant I needed to pause the experience for a week or so. In the meantime my KH is going to prepare a more "tailor-made" experience for me, which rather excitingly promises to be a tough, lengthy, penalty-laden lock.... :drool: I'll be sure to share the link, if voting is part of what lies in store for me :twisted:

tueffy

Post by tueffy »

hogfan-sub wrote:Thank you all for the voting for my recent Chaster lock. Some personal life events meant I needed to pause the experience for a week or so. In the meantime my KH is going to prepare a more "tailor-made" experience for me, which rather excitingly promises to be a tough, lengthy, penalty-laden lock.... :drool: I'll be sure to share the link, if voting is part of what lies in store for me :twisted:
Stupid life getting in the way of kinky fun. :roll:

But I hope you will like what she makes for you. Can tell you from experience that nothing beats a tailored lock from a Keyholder that you trust and that knows you for a while.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

tueffy wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:Thank you all for the voting for my recent Chaster lock. Some personal life events meant I needed to pause the experience for a week or so. In the meantime my KH is going to prepare a more "tailor-made" experience for me, which rather excitingly promises to be a tough, lengthy, penalty-laden lock.... :drool: I'll be sure to share the link, if voting is part of what lies in store for me :twisted:
Stupid life getting in the way of kinky fun. :roll:

But I hope you will like what she makes for you. Can tell you from experience that nothing beats a tailored lock from a Keyholder that you trust and that knows you for a while.
Thank you. That indeed feels the case here. This recent lock ran just over twice the length intended, and from the moment I trusted my kh it soon became clear that they were understanding what I responded well to, so I am looking forward very much to this tailored experience....should be a "baptism of fire" for my (hopefully!!) newly arrived Holy Trainer V5 as well :D

KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Congrats on the HT v5. Did you get it from that shop I linked in the other topic? Or found a different way to get one?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:Congrats on the HT v5. Did you get it from that shop I linked in the other topic? Or found a different way to get one?

Thanks. I did check out the shop you mentioned, but they did not have the size in stock I was after. So, I eventually went "to the source" and ordered from the manufacturers in Switzerland. The speed of delivery was truly amazing to the UK; two days!! I am travelling at present, so it is awaiting my return home, ready to try it out this coming weekend, and hopefully get into my new tailor-made lock (the contents of which is still arousingly being kept from me :twisted: ) as soon as possible. I did get clobbered for import fees, which, to the credit of the couriers, as soon as I paid, the parcel was delivered that same day. Just really hoping that the 45mm ring will do the job :D