Latest Chaster experience

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Re: Latest Chaster experience

Post by KinkInSpace »

Awesome. I'm still on the HT v3. Wanted to upgrade a few times in the past but the v3 is already really good, never saw the need to. :) Had the same with the v2 until it broke. They fixed that flaw in the v3 and am very sure its not in the v4 or v5 either.

They seem very capable of doing their design process and testing and stuff.

And keep in mind, you wear it best by pushing your penis into it. This prevents the foreskin to move up, but if eventually it does, this means 2 things. You can use your fingers at the bottom to push on the skin and get it back into position, but also that you may need to clean it. If it happens too frequently even without cleaning, then it means the cage is too big, as your penis in flaccid state gives too much room inside for the skin to move.

Anyway, let us know how the cage is. I might order myself one. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote: Anyway, let us know how the cage is. I might order myself one. ;)
Thanks for the advice; I will indeed let you know how it goes. All being well, caging should re-commence this coming Sunday :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

https://chaster.app/sessions/s21VO71YD7xjbG0Y

Hello again. Here is the link to my new Chaster lock, which has been tailor-made by my KH. Way more punitive!! :twisted:
The required votes has been initially set at 100, so please do feel free to drop by occasionally! :D I've just been given a "lockwarming present" of six hours in the pillory, which just goes to prove...be careful what you wish for!! (Who am I kidding....I absolutely LOVE it!! :twisted: )
I am also breaking in my new Holy Trainer V5, which is initially a little sore, but already (half hour in), the soreness is receding and I must say that early signs are, this is indeed a game-changer of a device. It straight away feels so comfortable and aside from the initial soreness, which I actually think is a little "parting gift" of the Vice ring, the 45mm ring feels bang on. It certainly feels as if it will suit long-term wear, which, given the parameters of this new lock experience, is probably just as well! :rofl:
Thanks in advance for any votes; as you know, seeing time added on to my hidden timer is a real turn-on for me, but I entrust the choice to you good people :love:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

4 hours.
I still want to see pictures of these reality pillories. Not the modeled ones were people are paid.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:4 hours.
I still want to see pictures of these reality pillories. Not the modeled ones were people are paid.
Thanks for the vote. The pillory setting my KH has set up, allows other site users who notice it, to add an hour to my time. Half way through the six hours and 15 hours added so far, plus your 4, makes me feel nice, snug and secure already :D Three hours in, and the initial seven day lock is already nearly a day up....could be here a while :D

Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

You got another 4 from me. Enjoy :mrgreen:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

And another 4 hours from me. Have a nice time. :mrgreen:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Gregovic wrote:You got another 4 from me. Enjoy :mrgreen:
Thank you for helping me to "settle in" :D

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:And another 4 hours from me. Have a nice time. :mrgreen:
You are very kind; this is so helpful for my journey deeper in towards "lifestyle" chastity :D

tueffy

Post by tueffy »

I will make sure to visit from time to time to make sure you stay locked ;)
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I ran a script that can circumvent the delay for voting. I programmed the script to add 4x 4 hours, but apparently there's a typo in the script and it added 400x 4 hours.

Eh... Sorry???
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Anyway, so great to hear about the HT v5 fitting so well. Exactly as I predicted. You will find this to become your best Chastity cage too.

Oh, and also: I'm kidding. I can't circumvent that delay. Added just one x4 hours.
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

KinkInSpace wrote: Oh, and also: I'm kidding. I can't circumvent that delay. Added just one x4 hours.
But I could :twisted:

But I never would. Hate it when people do that. It's just cheating.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:I ran a script that can circumvent the delay for voting. I programmed the script to add 4x 4 hours, but apparently there's a typo in the script and it added 400x 4 hours.

Eh... Sorry???
No apology necessary...you have no idea how much of a turn-on reading that is :drool: Ha ha...your update just dropped in as I was typing. Thanks though for the "instant fantasy" :rofl:
Boy! Have I got this chastity bug bad?! The combination of bondage and submission is almost overwhelming! Just hope the Holy Trainer settles down...I needed to send off for the 50mm ring, but hopefully over time I can work down to the 45mm.....this lock should certainly give me enough time to find out??! :rofl: :twisted:

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

hogfan-sub wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:I ran a script that can circumvent the delay for voting. I programmed the script to add 4x 4 hours, but apparently there's a typo in the script and it added 400x 4 hours.

Eh... Sorry???
No apology necessary...you have no idea how much of a turn-on reading that is :drool: Ha ha...your update just dropped in as I was typing. Thanks though for the "instant fantasy" :rofl:
Boy! Have I got this chastity bug bad?! The combination of bondage and submission is almost overwhelming! Just hope the Holy Trainer settles down...I needed to send off for the 50mm ring, but hopefully over time I can work down to the 45mm.....this lock should certainly give me enough time to find out??! :rofl: :twisted:
...my ageing funny anatomy, I guess :D 50mm arrives tomorrow and I think it will be bang on....45 juuuuust a little too tight, but what a great device overall!!