Latest Chaster experience

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Re: Latest Chaster experience

Post by KinkInSpace »

Awesome. :) Yeah, everyone is differently shaped. Maybe 50 is the right size for you. I have cages where I can technically wear 40mm but it is very strict and gets uncomfortable very fast. It might be that same thing for you with 45mm. If that's the case, just stick with 50mm. Only if you find that the 50mm seems loose enough that the cage may fall off at some point, is where you should consider going to the 45mm ring.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

https://chaster.app/sessions/s21VO71YD7xjbG0Y

Thank you all so much for helping me to dive ever deeper into my new "chastity home"; I am just so, so happy to see time being added :love:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'll add mores when I see me some pillories :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'll add mores when I see me some pillories :twisted:
Funnily enough, I'm in one right now....3 hours duration, one and a bit to go, 17 hours added so far!! :drool: :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:I am just so, so happy to see time being added :love:
Added 4 hours.
With :love:
:mrgreen:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:I am just so, so happy to see time being added :love:
Added 4 hours.
With :love:
:mrgreen:
Thank you so much! :love:
I'm now half way through my 100 required votes.....of course, I'm already hoping that the closer I get, the more my KH will require! :twisted:
I honestly wonder how many of the locked subs on that site actually want out at all? It will be interesting to see when/if I get to feel that way...certainly not yet! :rofl:

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Dear friends. Thank you all so much for your supportive votes. Life has a way of spoiling fun! I just got a summons for a non-urgent but necessary hospital appointment for a battery of tests (nothing too serious thankfully) which means my kind KH has frozen my lock for the next week; might raise a few staff eyebrows otherwise!! :rofl: :facepalm:

I will let you know when I'm back and securely imprisoned once again:-) :hi:

Shannon SteelSlave

hogfan-sub wrote:Dear friends. Thank you all so much for your supportive votes. Life has a way of spoiling fun! I just got a summons for a non-urgent but necessary hospital appointment for a battery of tests (nothing too serious thankfully) which means my kind KH has frozen my lock for the next week; might raise a few staff eyebrows otherwise!! :rofl: :facepalm:

I will let you know when I'm back and securely imprisoned once again:-) :hi:
Ahhh.......ahhhh.....ummmm, I don't know, add 4 hours? Added 4 hours. Hey, in times of trouble you gotta go with what you know.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

https://chaster.app/sessions/s21VO71YD7xjbG0Y

Hello all. Back, healthy and well, and once again safely and snugly all locked up :D
67/100 required visitor votes so far gained, so thanks so much for your contribution to that.
As always, votes greatly appreciated....still lovin' that "time added", but the decision is yours! :hi:

Shannon SteelSlave

4 hours. Happy Labour Day
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Dear all. Thank you all so much for the votes and helping to make the Chaster lock such kinky fun. Sadly I have had to end the journey though. Life and all that....but it was a ton of fun while it lasted :D