My first Chaster experience.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: My first Chaster experience.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Remove 1 hour.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

hogfan-sub wrote:https://chaster.app/sessions/PYbg7gaQtrsCDIwk

OK. Back for another go.I have however placed an emergency backup key somewhere "safe". One for the horror fans.....would YOU open the box to get the key?? :twisted: :twisted:
Yes, because I'm not a horror fan and have no idea what the box is other than a box covered with decorations.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Remove 1 hour.
Added it back on, :) .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

bounddosster wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:https://chaster.app/sessions/PYbg7gaQtrsCDIwk

OK. Back for another go.I have however placed an emergency backup key somewhere "safe". One for the horror fans.....would YOU open the box to get the key?? :twisted: :twisted:
Yes, because I'm not a horror fan and have no idea what the box is other than a box covered with decorations.
He he. It's the puzzlebox from the "Hellraiser" films.....opening it summons S&M gear-clad Cenobites, beings from another dimension where pain is unimaginable pleasure, and the "lucky" contestent gets to find out!! "Angels to some; demons to others!" :whip: :gag:

Thanks for the hour :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Thank you....a nice corrective to the Chaster Extensions which seem to revel in adding time...it has a random feature that tends to wickedness as well!! :lol:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

hogfan-sub wrote:
Thank you....a nice corrective to the Chaster Extensions which seem to revel in adding time...it has a random feature that tends to wickedness as well!! :lol:
Well, that's my first Chaster lock completed. Just two days, but long enough to get me pretty hooked! I was wearing my Locked in Lust "The Vice" mini, with the largest ring , spacer and anti-pullout combo. I find it generally comfortable; just the "teething problems" of the new sensations of being locked and "bunched up". The anti-pullout really works for me and renders the device pretty much inescapable without the key.

The next stage will be to try a longer lock with more penalties; these certainly add to the "selfbondage" element of chastity for me which is the main reason I am attracted to chastity play. Thank you voters; a few days "rest" for the prisoner before seeking another sentence :twisted:

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

A nice simple one (!)
Please feel free to be cruel :twisted:
https://chaster.app/sessions/dsgWWWgX5YOdORMG

Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

hogfan-sub wrote:A nice simple one (!)
Requires log in. No vote this time.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:A nice simple one (!)
Requires log in. No vote this time.
Yes, sorry; just noticed that....it's not a really good one anyway, but then I guess locked is locked :D
I'm picking off a few of the "easier" ones before I go for a real challenge, so maybe I'll hold off the links until then :D